Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for local hair stylist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jennykang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennykang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for local hair stylist
    Posted: October 13 2010 at 6:58pm
If you are located at New York City and love dogs....
dotcom45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotcom45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2010 at 12:42pm
Hey Jenny,

I saw your post and you say you are looking for a hairstylist in NYC, well I used to live in NYC but I don't anymore. I've been a hairstylist for over 10 years and used to work in many salons in NY. I moved out of NY and moved to Las Vegas to try and further my haircutting but Las Vegas didn't work out for me. I'm now in Cedar City, Utah I met my wife online and moved out of Las Vegas. I still cut hair. I go to peoples home to do there haircuts. Anyway how long and what color is your hair maybe I can give you some ideas for hairstyles. If you would like to see some of the hairstyles I've done email me at customonegtr@yahoo.com I would like to help you out in anyway.

Sincerely
dotcom45
flemingstuart38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flemingstuart38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2011 at 2:44am
Hello everyone...I am looking for local hair stylist.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic