Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally really Good Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally really Good Hair
    Posted: April 10 2013 at 2:51am
Thanks for sharing your experience with us and it helped me a lot.
iheartstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 9:35am
Why is good hair so hard to find?! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that is such a freak about my hair extensions lol I've always wondered about hair and compounds...glad I never gave them a try :-/ I won't be switching any time soon tho. I absolutely LOVE Hair Extension Addict hair...I've been wearing hair extensions forever. Seriously, I started getting them done when they still used the glue pot because they didn't come pre made like they do now.

I've only been doing my own extensions for about 3 years, but I tried a bunch of places for the first year and all of the hair sucked. When I was getting them done in a salon I got spoiled by the hair my stylist was using (she used So.Cap and then switched to Great Lengths) and when I started doing my own hair, I was on a mission to find hair that was equal. All of the hair I kept buying would tangle and I couldn't dye it!! I get so frustrated when they tell you it's 100% human hair yet it won't take color? I can color the hair extension addict hair several times and they still won't tangle. It's just like the hair my stylist used...if she didn't rip me off so much I would tell her about it lol They just started selling tape in hair that I wanna try, but I love their u tip hair. They also have i-tip and the kind with the string and bead already attached. 
Extension Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Extension Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 1:32pm
Thanks for posting this information. I also love hair and compound hair but dont particularly care for their bond. It seems to break down and become tacky to quickly.  So I  found a bond I really like and bond them myself.

Im always on the look out for new hair so Im going to check them out. Since I bond my own Im not too concerned with them being "I" tip.  I will end up re-bonding them.

Thanks Smile
flakita1968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 12:31am
I have been buying hair from Giovanni and Son, Sexy hair extensions for you, hair and compounds and Hair dreams. I have to say that the quality has gone down and the prices up. I have been very disapointed in all except for hair and compounds but still find that they are a bit pricey.  I have gotten my hands on Delgatti hair.  Its still very new but has a great line of hair that is soft, shiny, doesnt tangle, has a nice natural wave when wet.  Straightens well and has a good life span. I have tested it for about a year and am so glad they will be coming out in 2011.  The prices are reasonable in my opinion for the quality.  The only down side is that they only sell i-tip and they only sell 16 inches or 20 inches.  I guess thats how they keep it high quality.  I dont know about you but I am so sick of purchasing hair and then being disapointed .  Let me know what you guys think.  They are along the same quality as hair and compounds if not higher.  About the same price.
Flakita
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic