Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I hate my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matthewop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthewop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate my hair
    Posted: October 14 2010 at 1:12am
After my last cutting of hair. It lost the previous shine. I am so upset.. so dry what should I do...
sonia2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 9:14pm
Use conditioner like Creamsilk. 
johnpedro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpedro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2011 at 6:17pm
I hate my hair because my hairs are very sticky and thick so due to this I cannot comb out my hairs properly as I want.
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 7:17am
Use the conditioner...If not satisfied still then, go for hair extension clips. That is the only way out.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2013 at 6:23pm
Its so sad to know that you lost the shine of your hair. Hair are the important part of our body and nobody want to loose them or always try to make them attractive and shiny. You can try shampoo & conditioner to your hairs. Even then if this doesn't work then you can go for hair extensions. There are many extensions that are available in the market like Malaysian, Brazilian, Straight Indian Hair and many more. Choose according to your choice that have shine and suits you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic