Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help braiding my hair please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help braiding my hair please
    Posted: October 20 2010 at 5:42pm
Hi, I am new to the forum and am a guy growing my hair long. I want to braid my hair in lots of cool styles and was wondering which ones you think would work and who would be willing to help me? Thanks
micaljection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micaljection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 1:50am
Hi,
This is good for you if you need a good
And wholesale sunglasses.
----------------
wholesale sunglasses

DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 5:29pm
There are lots of different thing you can do! From dreads(temporary) to cornrows. You can braid different colors in and have lots of fun.

Take a look at our tutorial section for some inspiration
http://www.doctoredlocks.com/catalog/Tutorials/

thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 5:57pm
Wow that looks really cool. How long does it take to get dreads?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2010 at 12:40pm
It depends on if you are wanting real or temporary synthetic ones. Take a look at some of our tutorials to get an idea. I put the synthetic ones in my hair from time to time. Leave them in about three weeks, then switch it up again.

http://www.doctoredlocks.com/catalog/Tutorials/

thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 9:39am
wow awesome what lenghts do u have?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 12:25pm
You can make them whatever length you like. 

thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 12:09pm
wow that is awesome I always wanted long braids
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic