Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 1:23pm
ditto
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 10:32pm
Robin's hair has looked as looked great this week -- the best since she got the bangs cut last year.

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

On Thursday, she wore it like it was on Wednesday. No photos yet. What a great hair week!
Who has more fun than people?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 12:25am
Wow, I  couldn't have said it better myself, what a great hair week. I love the fact that she changes it up nearly every day.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:30am
I loved her bangs when she cut them short...oh well, I least I have memories.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:34am

I am just surprsied we saw her for 5 days this week.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 9:17am
Today's the best of the week too, as she's showing off some nice curls that give her whole style great volume and bounce.

I did like the more defined bangs and wish she didn't blend them so much, but overall she looks fantastic.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2011 at 2:19pm
Robin continues to have epic hair. Couldn't you guys live with her looking this way every day?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2011 at 9:18pm
I have to agree that it looks better than the wispy look awhile back, but am I the only one that liked her in bangs?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 6:55am
I liked the bangs, too, LSH. Maybe not at their shortest, but when short enough to fall across her forehead.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 8:47am
I did too, they highlighted her eyes and broke up the flow of her hair a bit. I don't think she needs the sheepdog version, but a few sideswept bangs would be very sexy.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 7:53am
I think I may have posted something about trends as they affect Robin Meade's hair, but here goes:

For three days in a row (last Thursday, Friday and Monday), Robin wore her hair in a ponytail and/or braid while reading the news on HLN. In the past, when Robin wore her hair for several days in a row in a ponytail leading into a weekend, she showed up on Monday with shorter hair.

Not so this time! When Robin showed up for work Tuesday morning, her  hair actually four or five inches longer! It's now past BSL.

Today it's back in a ponytail, but I've always said few females look as good in a ponytail as Robin does. Also, her side bangs seem to have been trimmed since last week.

But clearly this is further proof that Robin wears hair extensions. I'm not complaining. Naturally.

Photos from Tuesday:

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 12:32pm
I know it is just a matter of preference that people have (long v. short, straight v. curly, bangs v. no-bangs...) but for my preference, I do not find Robin's hair is doing anything for her.  I would take the bangs shorter and lose about a foot of hair (real and fake hair)
Come on Robin...waiting for my Christmas gift!  please
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 6:16pm
On a semi-related note, is it just me or is Robin noticeably thinner lately?  I first noticed in her face - cheekbones and jawline seem more defined - and from a distance she's definitely seems slimmed down.

That actually stood out more to me than the longer and unusually straight hair of late...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 11:29pm
It's no secret that the news network I watch is the one that has the hottest newsbabes. The day Robin grants loveshorthair's wish is the day I drop basic cable. JF, I noticed Robin's weight loss, too, especially up top and in her face. In fact, I posted about that on WeightLoss.com. Nah...

cfdeviant8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfdeviant8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 3:28pm
This picture is a couple of months old, but I think it's about as good as Robin's hair has ever looked (which is saying a lot!).

orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 5:28am
Robin is a very beautiful woman.  But I agree with loveshorthair, she could do something a little more dramatic with her hair.  Shorter, bangs again, something.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 5:24am
Well Robin is back from vacation and unfortunately did not return with the big cut I hoped for Unhappy  but she did have her bangs more across the forehead which looked better... oh well, it is hard to complain about seeing Robin, however her hair looks like
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 1:35pm
Checking out the gogomag pics of Robin this morning, I noticed four things:

1) She got her color done.  Now a medium brown with lighter brown highlights.  Admittedly, I like it darker, but this is well done and not only looks good, but looks natural (i.e., no big, obvious blonde streaks in dark hair, which is a personal pet peeve).

2) She got "bang length" bangs cut again, even if she is pushing them to the side.  I find this kinda odd since she obviously struggled mightily when she got bangs last year, wearing them as bangs and then ultimately brushing them to the side.  Which she then continued as they grew out.  Not sure why she'd go all the way back to true "bang length" again.

3) She didn't lose any length and this is the longest I can remember seeing Robin's hair in a while.  And, given that it will be a while before she needs to get those bangs trimmed, it may end up approaching it's longest length ever.

4) It appears that Robin gained some of the weight back she had lost in recent months.  Which is a good thing because she was starting to look a bit gaunt and the speed with which she lost it was a bit concerning.

So, a B+ grade overall, brought down (IMHO) by the unnecessary color and the overly bangy bangs.

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 1:10am

These visual aids are from Monday morning's show:

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 5:05pm
Bangs look a bit too short to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic