Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you like buying fashion handbags online?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you like buying fashion handbags online?
    Posted: November 01 2010 at 2:33am
I would defiantly say 'Yes' but further more I also say that bags is not all about fashion, you should have some nice dressing with gorgeous footwear too, here are some sources I'm giving to you for your review, please let me know if have more question about fashion or hand bags.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 01 2010 at 8:05am
brianbestwish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianbestwish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 7:37pm
Yeah, I like, because purchase your handbag online can let you discover a huge range of top quality products from the comfort of your own home!
Many women rely on online fashion shops  these days, finding the Internet a secure and efficient shopping method that suits their busy life-style. If you work all day in a high-powered job, the last thing that you want to do at the end of the day is plunge back into the rush hour traffic to reach a busy mall or shopping center, grab the first half-decent thing you see, all in a hurry because the the shop is about to close, the lights are being turned out and the assistant is hovering by the door waiting to lock up. You'd much rather go straight home and have time to spend with your friends and family.  
freddysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 9:27pm
I like buy handbags very much. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2012 at 8:10am
kimroddy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimroddy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 4:29am
Hey thanks for best info about hand bags. i like it. Smile

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 04 2011 at 5:30pm
lewcrippen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewcrippen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 6:12am
That's really useful info guys...

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2012 at 8:11am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 1:07pm
I can't believe how big some handbags are.  They seem to be as big as luggage.  Or is it just me?  I guess I prefer smaller bags.  One example is Jessica Simpson.  I think she has great handbags but sometimes they are just too big.  Do you agree or am I just crazy?

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 09 2011 at 1:09pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
victorianixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victorianixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 1:32am

I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of this. i hope that i can learn more and share my ideas and thoughts as well.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2012 at 8:11am
itslewlew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itslewlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2011 at 1:50pm
no i have to see them in person before i buy them!
glennhaydein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glennhaydein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2012 at 3:54am
Obviously, Yes I like to buy fashion handbags online because it fastest way to buy and you can find different variety at sitting one place. Online shopping is now a days fastest way to do business and it is even save your time also.   
georugecruisee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georugecruisee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2012 at 9:45pm
Of course, I would like to purchase hand bags by online. They provide best  offer in hand bags with quite good design. In this way save important time because they provide home delivery system.
soBeautyFull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soBeautyFull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 6:56am
Be sure to read the handbag descriptions as you are shopping online so you'll love every detail when your handbag arrives...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic