Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is Your Favourite Movie?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
merrrcy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merrrcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 3:37am
blue deep,castaway
jean12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2011 at 5:47pm
I'd have to say Lucky Number Slevin, Charlie Bartlett, and The Fighter

Edited by jean12 - October 03 2011 at 8:42pm
I love fulvic minerals !
itslewlew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itslewlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2011 at 8:30pm
A Cinderella Story & The Social Network!!
kadinroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kadinroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 7:55am
I watched animated and some meaning full film story. My favourite movie are such as Inception, Titanic, Salt, Avatar and Kung Fu Panda.
mariaronsan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariaronsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 6:33am
My Favorite Movies
1. Blade Runner
2. Fight Club
3. Donnie Darko
4. The Castle
5. The Third Man

kattergill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kattergill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 1:22pm
I love to watch movies some of my favorite movies are 300, Salt, Titanic, Avatar, An Education and 2012.
jinkjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinkjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2011 at 11:24pm
I like to watch Movies. It is the best entertainment. I always watch movie. It is my favorite time pass. when i free i watch movie. There are so many movie i watched but my Favorite movies are like The Lord of the Ring:The Return of The King , The Third Man, Titanic , 300 , 2012 , Avatar. I like to watch this movies again and again. So this are my Favorite Movies. 
jinvandam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinvandam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2011 at 11:49pm
My favorite Movies are:
1. Outlander
2. Under World the rise of the Lycans
3.Black water
4. 300
siymenthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siymenthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 11:44pm
Movies are liked by almost all the people as movies are best for entertainment and for fun. Various movies are there, some of my favorite movies are Titanic, 300, Avatar, Drag Me To The Hell, Dead or Alive, An Education, The Notebook and Resident Evil.
rocksmith5540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocksmith5540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 5:25am
My favorite movie is Wrong Turn...
cottage052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottage052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 4:13am
My favorite movie is The Mask...
harryswillamis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harryswillamis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 5:20am
I love to watch movies as watching movies is one of the best and the effective way of to spend free time. Some of my favourite movies are Titanic, Avatar, 300, An Education, The Notebook and Salt. These movies are really awesome and people are crazy to watch these movies.
andernorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andernorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 6:05am
Movies are my favourite as I love to watch movies, some of my favourite movies are Titanic, Avatar, 300, Salt, 2012, The Notebook and Dead or Alive. These movies are really awesome.
georgedepp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgedepp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 8:22am
 I like watching movies over and over again are: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, buried, Tron: Legacy, Shutter Island, Monsters, Let Me In, a year and The Ghost Rider. These are my favourites and yours.
rachelsanchez36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsanchez36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2012 at 4:37am
My Favourite movie are Titanic,Avatar,The Matrix,Terminator,X-Man,Mission Impossible and 300.
shauncroun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shauncroun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 9:09am
Avatar is my favorite movie. I love to watch this movie. There are some good  natural scenes shown in this movie. Technology shown in this movie is amazing.
mikejack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 6:16pm
 My favorite movie are: 300, 2012, avatar, 10000bc, king Kong, fast five, kung fu pand, evil dead, resident evil, ghost ship, screm, face off, ghost, ghost rider, 80 days,  Gia, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Wanted, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.  Its a movie that i want to see again and again. In this movie the all horrible screen  &  stunts are fantastic.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic