Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah palin should get a bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emma.foster36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma.foster36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah palin should get a bob
    Posted: November 03 2010 at 8:14pm
What do you think??? She would be taken so much more seriously then with her wild hair or stupid updo, and it really suits her! Someone needs to get seriously shearing into that mane!
ethandavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethandavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 9:18pm
I'm sorry, but that's some pretty scary online makeover thingie work. The wild hair picture actually works for her for some reason.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 11:04pm
That first pic is one of the scariest things I have seen in a long time.  But to be honest the second one isn't that much better.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 7:07am
I can see where you trying to go with but, maybe a different pic will be more convincing
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 12:00pm
     Emma, I couldn't agree less. Confused I think that Sarah looks just fine! Obviously, she doesn't seem to allow others to influence anything she does, except perhaps her family. I have noticed that since Sarah came on the national scene, many women have seemed to feel more comfortable about growing their hair, including political nemesis Hillary Clinton. Bob Clap
les237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote les237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 2:53pm
She need a lot more than a bob to be taken seriously.
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 3:29pm
really les?   She did quite well this election cycle.  "Her" candidates won: 37/52 in the House;  7 gubernatorials; 6/10 in the Senate. 

I can assure:  If Washington did not take her seriously they wouldn't spend their breath on her....their time is far too valuable to spend on someone they don't take seriously.  That they do parse everything she says...but are uniquely quick to forget Biden's slip-ups, is proof party leaders lose sleep over her.    As far as her hair goes...I love it.  Long, wild, gorgeous!  I personally just wish she wouldn't go the bang route. 

Say what you will about her, the woman rallies quite a base.  Can she win in 2012...no woman can or will...to be perfectly blunt. 

Edited by TDurden - November 04 2010 at 3:31pm
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 4:43pm
Vote no for the bob. At least this one anyways!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic