Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can people with straight hair get waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HelpMeGetWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelpMeGetWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can people with straight hair get waves?
    Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:28pm
I'm a Indian boy who wants waves but my hair is straight! Is there any possible way i can get waves??

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 10:22pm
Yes. As long as your hair curls, you can achieve waves.
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
freddysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 9:46pm
Agreed with Gris

However, this is key...if your hair does NOT have natural wave or curls you will HAVE to use chemicals to add in texture.  A barber or hairstylist can do it for you. 

Basically your hair will need to be cut short - 1 1/2" all around with a clippers set on #1 or 1/2".  Then you will need to have a curl or wave solution added to create the wave base.

From there you will do the same steps as anyone who has natural curls or waves.

Many celebrities who appear to have picture perfect 360 waves use a variety of chemicals to get waves, soften their hair, fine tune the waves that they have.

If you're willing to spend the time, a little money and use chemicals...anyone can get 360 waves.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic