Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leelee Sobieski Bob!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leelee Sobieski Bob!
    Posted: November 18 2010 at 12:13pm
This is one I thought would never cut her hair short, but I think it really suits her!

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?navtyp=SRH&sfld=C&logsrch=1&s=Leelee%20Sobieski
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

This is one I thought would never cut her hair short, but I think it really suits her!http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?navtyp=SRH&sfld=C&logsrch=1&s=Leelee%20Sobieski

Sorry, but can't agree. For me, it makes her look older and sharper featured.

natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 1:23pm
It was about time she did something, *anything*.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 3:52pm
I'm impressed she went short, but it's hard to imagine a flatter, blander, less-flattering style than this.

Searching through WireImage, to my surprise, she has had some good longer styles recently, with bangs, waves and general body. Wish she'd stuck with that, or brought those same attributes to the short version.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 9:04pm
I too am surprised and the pictures don't do the cut justice.  She appears to have gone progressively shorter over the past several months, probably for a film role.  Will keep watching for it to be styled better

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 9:57pm
I thought I was seeing things. Dang.

Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 11:00pm
     Gotta be honest here. I think it looks outstanding on her. Tongue Yes, I really liked her long hair, and I had no idea that she'd shortened it considerably in the fall, but the last celeb bob that I enjoyed this much was Patricia Arquette's. (Patricia's present pixie cut is unflattering, IMO.) Bob
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 5:22am
I was on the fence earlier on this one, but after seeing the more "natural" photos of her, I think it looks pretty good.  Personally, I think a side part would work better but that is just my preference.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 7:02am
I agree she has always had long hair but, this works nicely!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 8:06pm
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 9:32pm
I see we will see if she keeps it short or let it go back to long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 11:09am
Why was this style ever popular in history?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 1:19pm
I'm sure glad I didn't live back then when it was popular.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Gotta be honest here. I think it looks outstanding on her. [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com/smileys/smiley17.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Tongue" /> Yes, I really liked her long hair, and I had no idea that she'd shortened it considerably in the fall, but the last celeb bob that I enjoyed this much was Patricia Arquette's. (Patricia's present pixie cut is unflattering, IMO.) Bob

You gotta be joking Bob. Outstanding? Not in a million years!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Gotta be honest here. I think it looks outstanding on her. [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com/smileys/smiley17.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Tongue" /> Yes, I really liked her long hair, and I had no idea that she'd shortened it considerably in the fall, but the last celeb bob that I enjoyed this much was Patricia Arquette's. (Patricia's present pixie cut is unflattering, IMO.) Bob

You gotta be joking Bob. Outstanding? Not in a million years!
     No, I'm not joking. I was looking at an older magazine layout of Leelee a few weeks ago, and I remember thinking that it would be a pity if she *ever* cut her hair. So, when I saw the headling "L S Bob", I was expecting the worst.
     You can imagine my surprise when I thought that the first photo looked good. Then another, and another---I like them all! I think that the bob she has is the perfect length for this cut, and it goes superbly with her narrow face. If she had to change, I can't imagine a better look for her. Hey, I've always thought that swingy bobs were among the more attractive shorter looks for many women anyway. Including on my wife!
     Now, the old flapper picture is awful. I suppose it was great fun for a day, but it surely doesn't look terrific on anyone. Dead I couldn't agree more with Kramer there! It may be one small step above the Mohawk and Susan Powter styles, but I'm not sure. Confused
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 8:09pm
She looks really good here

Edited by HAWG - June 03 2011 at 8:12pm
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 9:48pm
Yes, she does...notice no center part.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2011 at 6:00pm
No ears sticking out either.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 4:50am
Nice comeback since hacking up her hair, which made me lose that loving feeling. I can't get over how significant a "center part" is to some of you guys. I'm still mystified how that just ruins a hairstyle for you.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2011 at 1:54pm
liking her bob more and more...

http://www.thesuperficial.com/leelee-sobieski-tank-top-07-2011/0722-leelee-sobieski-workout-clothes-05
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic