Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vixen Locks Eye Lash Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vixenlocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vixenlocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vixen Locks Eye Lash Extensions
    Posted: November 24 2010 at 7:15pm
Hi All

I am excited to announce the launch of my new Business Vixen Locks! In order to be a success, I need your support to spread the word!

The Vixen Locks Product Range

• 100% Human Hair Micro Ring Extensions

• Clip In Hair Extensions

• DIY Hair Extension Kits

• Eyelash Extensions and Accessories

• Premium Tanning Products

• Salon Quality Hair Care Products

• Hair Extension Application Tools

Click here to view the full Vixen Locks range www.vixenlocks.com.

Our Eyelash Extensions are of the best quaility and are so easy to apply. With over 17 lashes available, you can be sure we have the perfect Lash for you!

Soft, Silky and Tangle free that’s Vixen Locks.

At Vixen Locks our "Clip It" set is one of the thickest and most beautiful Clip In Hair Extension sets available.

We not only promise that it will be more than enough for a full head of stunning hair but we promise that it is super easy to use and that it will stay secure!

You will feel amazing when wearing the Vixen Locks "Clip It" Piece. Our "Clip It" Piece has been designed to be easily applied resulting in long, healthy,beautiful hair in just minutes!

With your Vixen "Clip It" Piece you will be a Va Va Voom Vixen in no time.

Our Vixen Locks I-Tips are quick and easy to apply using the Micro Ring method. They are truly amazing quality! Absolutely stunning hair is so achievable with Vixen Locks I-Tips DIY Kit.

With 17 colours to choose from you can be sure we will have your perfect match. If needed we can even customise a pack just for you.

Vixen Locks not only look amazing when first worn but they remain amazing even after washing!

Vixen Locks is 100% Human Remy hair that is absolutely gorgeous! It is tangle free, soft and silky hair of the highest quality.

You won't be disappointed by Vixen Locks!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate all your support.

Please pass this on to anyone you think is a Vixen or anyone you think would love my products.

Thanks again

www.vixenlocks.com

customerservice@vixenlocks.com
Soft, Silky and Tangle free that's Vixen Locks.

100% Remy Human Hair Extensions, Premium Tanning Products, Eyelash Extensions!

Everything you need to turn into a Vixen!

www.vixenlocks.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic