Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can i keep my hair healthy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can i keep my hair healthy?
    Posted: November 21 2011 at 4:05pm
Trim your hair regularly to keep it healthy. I have long hair and thats what i do :)
iannhealy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iannhealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 3:05pm
Use better quality shampoo and conditioner for your hair because it is necessary for the growth of your hair and due to this your hair becomes shiny and healthy.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 8:22pm
Guys like me notice!
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 8:23pm
Test.  My post was deleted some how testingTongue
Guys like me notice!
fadrickstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadrickstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:00am
You should use special care if you have longer hair. May require more hair and often needs detangling brush. Never take your hair too much at once or you can tug the hair unnecessarily. Work out tangles at the end of the year, with short movements.
steveboston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveboston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2012 at 1:25pm
Stay away from hard substances that can harm relevant locks over time. Look for soothing, normal solutions and locks conditioners, especially if you rinse your locks more than three times per week. Hair shampoos and locks conditioners that contain wholesome botanicals are even better. Study brands properly - sometimes, the products that say herbal or natural can involve no-no substances. 
Valentinesmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentinesmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 5:46am
hello,
      if you want to keep you hair every time healthy than you use these tips..,
1.Apply olive oil (or Musturd Oil) at bed time and wash off the hair next morning.
2.Boil mustard oil. A regular massage of this oil is helpful.
3.Wash your hair with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week.
4.Always maintain a balanced diet with exercise for healthy hair. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.
5.Rinsing your hair with lemon juice can bring life and shine back to dull hair.
etc...,
i hope you agree with me,
Thanks
clinicamital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clinicamital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 4:48am
Your diet can also prevent your hair loss.
To make your hair healthy follow the following tips
  • Essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 fatty acids, play a key role in skin, hair, and nails. You should eat some of these foods, which are rich in omega-3, every day:
    • Salmon, tuna, mackerel, and other fatty fish
    • Flax seed oil
    • Walnuts, almonds and Milk
  • Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid are also important to your hair. Vegetarians and vegans often don't get enough of these vitamins.
    • Good sources of vitamin B-6 include bananas, potatoes (both white and sweet), and spinach.
    • Eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits and tomatoes, will help you get folic acid. Whole grain and fortified grain products, beans, and lentils also contain folic acid. Major sources of B-12 include meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products.
  • Protein is also critical for keeping hair healthy, but many people don't get enough. Lean meat like fish, chicken, eggs, and soy products are good sources of protein; eat one serving every day.
  • Trace minerals like magnesium and zinc also affect hair- it's a good idea to take a daily multivitamin.
Paulduminy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulduminy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2012 at 1:10pm
To kept the hair healthy you have to know that you have to eat the healthy food and also the exercise is also a important thing to kept the hair healthy.
Harry Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2012 at 4:24am
Use conditioner and good shampoo.
AlvinBasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlvinBasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 4:20am
Use good quality shampoo and conditioner and weekly put oil in your hairs.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 9:26pm

I wrote a blog about how to care for your hair which includes tips on what to do and what not to do as well as great products. Here is the link if you want to check it out

http://ericabookandmovie.blogspot.com/2012/02/hair-care-101.html

tomswift123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomswift123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 5:55am
I just wanna know if lemon juice is helpful for hair loss, I know it gives shine and nourishes hair but is it helpful in case of hair loss.

Edited by tomswift123 - August 11 2012 at 6:14am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic