Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Enrique Iglesias Haircut Assistance!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
houseonthehill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houseonthehill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Enrique Iglesias Haircut Assistance!
    Posted: December 14 2010 at 10:45am
Hey Everybody,

Just wondering if someone here could point me in the right direction. I have had short hair for years and was looking to switch it up and grow it out a bit. I have already started but still have about a month or so to get to the disired length. What I am going for is the Enrique Iglesias hair look. Could anyone help me with any tips on what I should be doing to attain this?

My hair is South Asian coarse which lacks "definition" (ie. Pieciness) it all kind of goes in one direction and stays like that. It is pretty wavy naturally. I usually straighten it out to get a bit of texture in there.

I have a few pictures of the look I am going for. I think I will still have to straighten my hair out a bit. I am just trying to get some guidance on if he is layering it, and what product might give me this desired result.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated, thanks in advance!

The Pictures are hotlinked to the full size, so if you want to see them in better detail just click!

Edited by houseonthehill - December 14 2010 at 11:42am
sarah alfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah alfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 6:48pm
sorry i really dont know how to help u
but i have to say that his hair cut is just amazing and if u were able to achieve it ...it will be like super WOW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houseonthehill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 9:49pm
Thanks so much Sarah for reaffirming my thought, I thought it was also amazing and it is pretty hard to actually get it right.

Anyone else up to help me out?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houseonthehill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2011 at 11:22pm
10 Month Bump!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic