Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fringe Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Razorlined View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razorlined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fringe Problems
    Posted: December 14 2010 at 4:57pm
Ohey there, I had my hair cut today and I wanted it in a kind of (you could say) 'typical emo/scene' style and it's short enough at the back to be spiked out and make it basically like I wanted,

But my fringe is kind of looks a little clumped together and square-ish, I tried to break it up to attempt to make my fringe look spikey like in the picture on the left but that just made it greasy and heavy as opposed to the fluffy/choppy/spikey look I wanted.

Here are two pictures:

One of my hair rounded/sqaurish with the red section,

And the other is the haitstyle I showed the hair-dresser with the green section;

The red section shows my hair, the green section shows how I want my hair/fringe.

How would I get my fringe like the Awesome hair on the left? >.<

Edited by Razorlined - December 14 2010 at 5:30pm
Razorlined View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razorlined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 3:11pm
Don't worry I don't like replies.......
danamarquez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danamarquez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 2:47pm
First, you'd need to grow it out a bit. Then when cutting it, use a razor, and cut across.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic