Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My mousse got soupy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My mousse got soupy!
    Posted: June 03 2004 at 10:56am
Hi everyone - here's a perplexing question: I've tried two different brands of mousse, one drugstore brand, one salon brand, and after awhile they both suddenly lost their foamy consistency and got very soupy-like. The consistency is runny and sticky instead of billowy. Any ideas what is causing this and how I can avoid this? Thanks!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
VBallChicka09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VBallChicka09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2004 at 3:35pm
Try and shake it.
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 8:01pm
Throw it away and buy some new mousse. That's all I can think of.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 8:46pm
Hi Lyris! Did it get hot? Sometimes I have noticed that stuff like that gets hot and then it turns runny or soupy. Maybe change locations of where you keep it at? Just an idea! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 6:51am
:Lyris... How about a new style update for us...still loving it? Still thinking about shorter one day?
mikelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 6:56am
hehehe i thought it said mouse..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic