Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hair straightening for men, No irons, no chemicals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair straightening for men, No irons, no chemicals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
avillax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avillax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair straightening for men, No irons, no chemicals
    Posted: December 18 2010 at 3:14pm

Hi, I have found a natural procedure to straighten mens hair.

There are many ways to straighten curly hair for men, youtube is packed with videos showing the procedure. However, all those procedures require flat ironing, or using relaxers/chemicals.
The problem with those methods is that not only are they costly but they will also make you go bald!. There's even a guy in youtube advicing you not to wash your hair a few days before using a relaxer since your scalp will burn even more. Ouch!

Alopecia is quite normal in men, even if you're not going bald right now, you will start losing hair as you start aging, you really need to take care of your hair if you want to avoid this.

This procedure is 100% and requires almost no investment, you can do it daily before going out and it lasts until you take a shower. It even takes care of your hair, and makes it healthier.

The procedure takes 20 minutes aprox. If you had a bad hair day or let your hair grow longer, it will take about 30 minutes.
If you take a shower, you will need to do it again if you want to get your hair straight again.

It works on wavy hair and curly  hair, not on African American. And it works every time. I have curly hair.

So first, I wanna know if this is the right forum to talk about this. Are there any guys interested?, I would ask the moderator to transfer this post to another forum if this is not the ideal one. Thanks.

Edited by avillax - December 18 2010 at 3:15pm
omglol99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omglol99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 11:14am
I'm interested
avillax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avillax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 10:04am
I don't have a video yet, but if you're interested PM me
srikanthmalli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srikanthmalli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 12:25am
I am interested in...
mila07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mila07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2012 at 9:30am
I don't recommend this type of straightening method, they use harmful chemicals that can severely damage the hair, that's why I prefer the flat iron which is safer and cause less damage, I use a good one, it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro that has tourmaline ceramic plates which leaves the hair soft, shiny, healthy and very straight. :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic