Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I don't know what I should do with my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gydeinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gydeinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don't know what I should do with my hair
    Posted: January 05 2011 at 12:21am
I have gotten really bored, so I decided to take it out on my hair in the form of cutting it, and dying it purple with a bit of blue. I have fine, long, blonde, shoulder length hair, and I don't know how I should cut it. I also have a square face, so that rules out a lot of the styles that I have wanted.

Here is a pic that I'm thinking about getting, but I'm not completely sure http://www.short-hair-style.com/image-files/short_hair_square_face_3.jpg

I would post a pic of myself, but sadly I can't. I don't have any pictures of myself on here and I don't have access to my camera, so if there's a cut that would look good on a person with a square face, then I would love to see it.

Thank you in advance.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 9:06pm
How 'bout one of these?

HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 7:10pm

Hawg

That is a great suggestion. I like the first one that should compliment her features.  I would cut this style without question.

Mike
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 8:49pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

office
office

thxxx....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic