Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Online Hair Tutorials????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
catb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Hair Tutorials????
    Posted: January 12 2011 at 10:51am
Would love to watch some great blowdrying, styling video tutorials by people that actually know what they are doing (not 16 year old kids, but professional hair stylists).

Can anyone recommend some sites that have these and show blowdrying techniques, styling techniques, different styling ideas, etc????

Thanks so much!
CAT
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2011 at 3:52pm
We have a ton of tutorials on extensions and pieces that will add to your style.

Check it out!

www.doctoredlocks.com

catb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2011 at 5:29pm
I will definitely check those out but any tutorials that deal with strictly styling the hair you already have?
init4hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote init4hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 11:50pm
I just started some youtube videos but I am new at it so I'm still trying to figure out what people want to see before I continue to make more. So far the only ones I have up deal with makeup and one with a new haircut. I am a licensed stylist and can definitely put up some videos of different ways to style your hair. I always educate and show my clients different ways to blow dry their hair and different ways of styling it and they love me for it because no one ever shows them how to do it! So keep an eye out, I will post some on how to style your hair whenever I get a chance. I own a salon and work a lot so you might have to be patient lol. Just search youtube for "init4hair" . Hope I can help you out! 
init4hair
catb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 5:35am
Originally posted by init4hair init4hair wrote:

I just started some youtube videos but I am new at it so I'm still trying to figure out what people want to see before I continue to make more. So far the only ones I have up deal with makeup and one with a new haircut. I am a licensed stylist and can definitely put up some videos of different ways to style your hair. I always educate and show my clients different ways to blow dry their hair and different ways of styling it and they love me for it because no one ever shows them how to do it! So keep an eye out, I will post some on how to style your hair whenever I get a chance. I own a salon and work a lot so you might have to be patient lol. Just search youtube for "init4hair" . Hope I can help you out! 

I would love that! Right now, I am looking for a way to build volume at the crown of my hair (it is fine but I have a lot of it!). Also, I do not mind teasing my hair a bit but would like to not have to do this all the time.

My hair is layered and I would also like to see how to get a nice "flipped" look on the sides through blowdrying.

Plus, if you can show me a way to tease fine hair at the crown without having it "split" minutes later (if you know what I mean) I would be eternally grateful!!!!
init4hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote init4hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 11:13am
Perfect. Sounds great! I know exactly what to do for all of those things. It's super easy and saves you a lot of work/time. Although the teasing takes some practice. But I will definitely keep it in mind and work on that!
init4hair
catb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 11:39am
Originally posted by init4hair init4hair wrote:

Perfect. Sounds great! I know exactly what to do for all of those things. It's super easy and saves you a lot of work/time. Although the teasing takes some practice. But I will definitely keep it in mind and work on that!

Dare I ask.,,,any idea how long before you get the tutorials on line? I am so in need of help Smile
bullento View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2011 at 1:19pm
well there are number of sites. You tube channel is a great way to start.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 08 2011 at 3:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic