Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wow!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
floria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow!
    Posted: January 14 2011 at 8:08pm
Though learn from the newspaper that it will become colder these days, when the chill wind mixed with rain came, I still found it invading. How can it suddently be so cold!emu boots sale  Now at this moment, I even don't want to press the keyboard for they are as hard as stone is.

"But this is what a winter really looks like!" said Chenia and I agree with her. Only under such a condition can the icescream taste marverllous and the covers become so irresistable to plunge into it. Winter~

And, I have finished my Muriel's story two hours ago!!~ Wakakakaka! I like the form, I like the story. cheap emu boots In a word, to a great extent I am satisfied with it. So no matter what a score Paul will give me, I will keep this paper and treasure it so that Ly in the future--who have understood Muriel better--can reread it again. Also, no matter what remarks I will get from the Ly in the future, I am excited with the paper at this night, at this moment. Xixi, as a reward for the complement, I want to squeeze fifteen minutes to myself and enjoy the songs before fall to sleep. Not luxurious, isn't it?~emu boots

Tomorrow, the exams begin. Enjoy them!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic