Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Is Your Favorite Reality TV Show?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
waltonmorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waltonmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2011 at 1:46pm
My Favourite Reality Shows :
- Fraternity Life
- Bonds on Bonds
- Ice Road Truckers
- Jersey Shore.
mariaronsan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariaronsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 6:28am
My Favorite Reality TV Shows
1. The Ultimate Fighter
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. America's Next top models
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. The Amazing Race
jinkjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinkjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2011 at 11:20pm
Big Brother is my Favorite Show. It is the one of best TV Reality Show. It is very nice reality show to see. I never miss to see this show. In this there are many celebrity take part. It is the Good entertainment show. Viewer see lots of drama in this reality show. So This is the best and My Favorite Reality Show.
jinvandam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinvandam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 12:00am
These are all my favorite Reality TV Shows:
1. Top Chef (Bravo)
2. Jersey Shore
3. The Real Housewives of Everything
4. American Idol
5. Survivors: Heroes vs. Villains
siymenthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siymenthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 11:47pm
Some of my favorite TV shows are Desperate Housewives, Friends, Family Guys, Lie To Me, White Collar, Rules of Engagement, The Simpson,  House and Two And A Half Men.
siymenthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siymenthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2011 at 12:00am
Some of my favorite reality shows are The Hills, Real World, The Jersey Shore, Making the Band, 16 and pregnant, Big Boss and Big Brother. These shows are awesome.
rocksmith5540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocksmith5540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 5:30am
My favorite reality TV show is Dancing with stars..
rozerparero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerparero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 1:47am
These are all my favorite Reality Shows :
1. The Real Housewives of Everything
2. Jersey Shore
3. Top Chef
4. Keeping Up With the Kardashians

cottage052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottage052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 4:11am
My favorite reality show is America's next top model.
ronaldsdek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronaldsdek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2011 at 3:33pm

None of the defined in our canicule diving after quartz clear computer device. Bringing absolute diving wrist-watch as a accessory ascendancy arrangement will not brainwash confidence, but will become a accomplishment apparatus in case the primary one is damaged.

harryswillamis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harryswillamis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 5:33am
I love to watch the reality shows, some of my favourite reality shows are Dancing with stars,
Top chef, American Idol, Big Brother and Bigg Boss.
andernorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andernorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 6:09am
Reality TV show are best for entertainment  and for fun, I love to watch reality TV shows. Big Boss is my favourite reality shows as it is full of entertainment. Different people are there in Big Boss and they used to fight with each other and some time spare time with love.
winslettom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winslettom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 11:37pm
Big Brother is one of my favorite reality TV shows. I never miss to see this shows. In this shows there are many celebrity take a part in this shows. It is a good entertaining shows and viewers see lots of drama in this show.
kop789987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kop789987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 12:51am

Fascinating Hermes Handbags on Sale
 It seems that everyone is crazy about replica Hermes handbags kelly made from crocodile leather. I love replica Hermes handbags from china and I'm sure they are for me.Hermes handbags kelly with simple yet vintage touch are expressing casual and elegant feelings.Hermes handbags from china feature for large compartment and soft tactile sensation.Matte crocodile leather used to manufacture Hermes 42cm bags are devine and precious.Hermes 40cm birkin bags are developing perfect and attractive gloss. Hermes 35cm bags as well as Hermes 32cm kelly bags are definitely masterpieces and the pinnacle of all handbags.Carrying Hermes 30cm birkin black bags enable you to become lightspot in all kinds of occasions.Hermes 25cm lizard birkin are characteristic for delicate stitching and embossed logos. Actually,every girl want to carry Hermes 22cm kelly bags to look as elegant as Prince Kelly. Hermes Wallets replica in bright colors like orange,red or blue are always in great demands in the market.

travolttacage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travolttacage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 3:01am
Mine favorite Reality TV Shows are :
1. Top Chef
2. The Amazing Race
3. Keeping up with Kardashin
4. Dancing With the stars

billtrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billtrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 2:57pm
Jersey Shore
Let Love in.
cambinhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cambinhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2012 at 7:16am
sgrgrgegwweefnnufa fi f dffueffmdwidjqwdqwdnio
rachelsanchez36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsanchez36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2012 at 4:36am
My Favourite Reality TV show are The Bachelor,Flavor of Love,Survivor,Big Brother and American Idol.
Valentinesmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentinesmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 5:58am
Hello guys,
          My favorite realty show is "Kon Banga Karorpati" in India.it is famous and realty show.i like so much it.
Thanks
John Curran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Curran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 6:01am
I love watching the big bang theory, cougar town, mike and molly and castle..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic