Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blonde brittle hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hjtb1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjtb1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blonde brittle hair
    Posted: January 23 2011 at 3:49pm
hi, i have bleach blonde hair and i am beggining to get very dry hair particularly after drying it. my hair istuly a much darker colour and i am really trying to grow my hair however it just never seems to be getting past a certain length.
i was wondering if anyone had any tips for helping blonde hair grow???

thanks
Hayley-Jayne
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 4:37pm
There are many different protein and strengthening treatments that will help keep your hair soft. Redken makes a line called Extreme, and there is also a great mask from the Moroccan Oil line.

Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2011 at 2:53pm

There are many deep conditioners you can use to help with dry blonde hair.  Try Cholestrol Deep Conditioning Cream by Queen Helene, and you mightwant to try a hot oil treatment.

Shannon D. Bax
jaysoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaysoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:27am
Winter weather can be especially hard on your hair so you need to establish a good Hair Care routine. If you live in a climate that has a lot of cold weather, a lot of snow, or other winter conditions your hair can become damaged, dry and dull during the winter months. Using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner can help but moisturized products are no match for tight hats, cold breezes, snow and other wintry hazards.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 08 2013 at 4:58am
hair4brides View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair4brides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2013 at 4:02am
You should try massage of coconut oil or olive oil at least once in a week to help with dry blonde hair.

Regards
Lara Smith
Hair Stylist Brisbane
hair4brides View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair4brides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2013 at 11:44pm
Tips on Scalp Care:

Thinning locks is a irritating issue everyone will come across at one level in life. Although locks reduction is something we cannot avoid, we can however, control it. There are many ways of decreasing locks reduction, but the most effective methods are those that focus on head care. Because most of our locks is situated on the head or in other terms the base of locks is recognized on it. So, if we are to have more powerful locks we definitely need to strengthen its base which is the head. How then can one look after their hair's base, so they can decrease locks reduction and baldness?

It is very simple to look after your hair's base, all you need to do is to make sure it is provided with all the basis and servicing content. You can supply the basis of locks through the eating plan plan. You will need to modify your daily eating plan, i.e. decrease unwanted body fat and carbohydrate food while improving the necessary protein aminoacids and natural vitamins. These nutritional value are very essential in the development of locks lengths as well as keeping the locks follicular tissues.

Lara Smith
Hair Stylist Brisbane
GlanDeas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlanDeas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2013 at 1:19am

Hello Friends!!!!!!!!!!

I have blonde hair. But I have too much dandruff. Because of it my hair are nit looks healthy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic