Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which brand hair extensions? :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hairisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which brand hair extensions? :)
    Posted: February 25 2024 at 9:49pm
I love the clip-in lace sets from PerfectLocks, as they can be easily installed on hair and are fun to wear. They offer a traditional lace-clip-in set and a lightweight clip-in set to make your straight, wavy, or curly hair dreams come true. When opting for hair extensions, I suggest choosing Remy-made hair extensions or Virgin hair for the best quality. Don't hesitate to contact them in case you are in need of assistance.

Edited by Hairisbeauty - February 25 2024 at 9:52pm
umihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2019 at 3:19am
There are many brand of hair extensions, while most of them are made of human hair, only few hair extensions are made remy hair, as i Know luxyhair ,bellami and umihair, if you know more please tell.
Beauty Start from https://www.umihair.com/ - Umihair
umihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2019 at 3:14am

6 Secrets You Must Know Before Buying Hair Extensions

1Choose hair extensions that are the most suitable and convenient for your lifestyle.
2. Make sure you get the correct kind of hair
3. Get the right color match
4. Take good care of your extensions
5. Know when to let go
6. Know where to shop

Read full here http:// www.umihair.com/blog/6-secrets-must-know-before-buying-hair-extensions/ -  https://www.umihair.com/blog/6-secrets-must-know-before-buying-hair-extensions/
Beauty Start from https://www.umihair.com/ - Umihair
SophiaTaylor1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophiaTaylor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2015 at 4:55am
Clip in hair extensions are an amazing way to add instant length & thickness to your natural hair. A few good tips to look for when purchasing clip in hair extensions is to make sure you're purchasing 100% Remy Human Hair - these are basically the best hair extensions available and you'll be able to straighten, colour and curl them  

Edited by gbruenning - January 08 2015 at 8:42am
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2015 at 8:58pm
Have you tried using  http://www.hairextensiongeek.com/page.php?page=102 - Balmain Hair Extensions | Fusion, Double Hair, Systeme Volume, Tape, Clip-in Hair Extensions?
SophiaTaylor1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophiaTaylor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2014 at 4:07am
The best brand I recommend Lock’n Long Hair Extensions http://locknlonghairextensions.com/, is Easy Clips Hair Extensions, (they're 100% Remy human hair) are so easy and quick to put in and remove, are the finest quality, and you can try different hairstyles without damaging your hair.

Edited by SophiaTaylor1 - November 12 2014 at 4:11am
MellisaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MellisaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 7:08am
Charmed Hair Extensions is a new online business in London that sell good quality, cheap, Clip In Human Hair Extensions. You can visit the website here :)

Edited by MellisaS - October 03 2014 at 2:49pm
allen john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2014 at 6:48am
i got my last set of extensions last year December, they cost me $200 plus p&p for a full head set, i have still got these extensions and i use them everyday, straighten them and also curl.
MellisaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MellisaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2014 at 4:50pm
Try clip in hair extensions as they are easy to put in and can also be removed after use, so that hair lasts longer and does less damage to your natural hair.

Edited by MellisaS - October 03 2014 at 2:48pm
cicihairextensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicihairextensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 9:22pm
Every Woman Should Have the opportunity to shop like the stylist that does her hair, and the movie star that recieves the full luxury custom treatment. We provide a unique salon style ordering experience, to help you get the perfect color, length, density, texture, type, and style, at prices that have only been available to professionals before now. 

All advertising will be immediately removed.  Please do not post ads on this forum without written permission.

Thank you.
HairTalk Admin Team.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 17 2014 at 9:50pm
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2014 at 12:03am
You can try following:
Halo Hair Extensions.
Klix.
Hairdreams.
Easihair Professional.
Balmain Hair Extensions.

You can use above hair extensions but don't use sally hair extension.
charmedhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmedhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:56pm
Clip in hair extensions offer many options.  It's always good to look for good ones.  Take your time and look around.

Edited by charmedhair - May 29 2014 at 5:17pm
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2014 at 8:02am
Mykkal, Adhesives of any sort will only damage the hair if they don't come out easily. Ours are designed to stay in well, and be removed easily. We use them. We love them.

Extensions in general have gotten a bad wrap from people that have put glues in people's hair without being able to remove it. That leads to pulling, tearing etc. I'm sure you've heard horror stories of extensions RUINING people's hair.

Safe adhesives break down with proper removers and all residue is easily shampooed away. I've been installing extensions for over 15 years and have never had a set of extensions when installed/removed correctly create any damage whatsoever - regardless of method.

Use trusted products and you'll be good to go. :)

Forever Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forever Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2014 at 12:10am
Hi there, we don't carry tape ins. Honestly there isn't that much demand for them from our customers but our storefront in Atlanta does have clip ins. Every customer is different.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 17 2014 at 9:51pm
mykkal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2014 at 4:32pm
And tape extensions won't harm the natural hair? I've heard glue and adhesives aren't so healthy.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2014 at 4:21pm
They are about as simple as they sound. You peel a sticker backing, and place it onto the natural hair. I've found that a "sandwich" method works best.

Take a think slice of natural hair, position one tape hair with sticky side up, on the underside of the natural hair, and another on top, sticky side down. Press together. Some tapes work best by applying a bit of heat to help "activate" the adhesives and give a better hold.

I've not found that our brand needs that though. We put out a video on it on our youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_v2lQsky-Y

Product can be found here:
http://www.doctoredlocks.com/product/doctored-locks-straight-tape-in-hair-extensions-products/Tape-In-Hair

Tape is really similar to a weft in that it is bound at the top, the only difference is that it isn't sewn, its bound with a type of polymer and it has it's own installation method built in. Wefts are more versatile, but tapes are easy peasy!

mykkal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Rachel S Rachel S wrote:

Hello,

Tape in Hair Extensions are the latest in hair extensions are a great choice for anyone with almost any hair type...

Kinda curious about these tape in hair extensions. How do those work? I just ordered for my girl and I think she'll like them. Are tape ins different from hair extensions on a weft?

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 17 2014 at 9:50pm
karenmillen8eig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenmillen8eig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2013 at 10:47pm
The hair extension industry is highly competitive and thus you should take your time and research before you do anything. 

While there are a lot of very ethical people in the industry, there are also people only out to get your money.  Therefore, it's important to really research who you go to for your installations and where you buy your hair.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 18 2014 at 4:42am
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2013 at 11:06pm
Hello,

Tape in Hair Extensions are the latest in hair extensions are a great choice for anyone with almost any hair type. Tape in Hair Extensions are simple to apply and to remove and can last up to 6 weeks. A full head of tape in extensions takes only 30 minutes to apply and are extremely durable as well as reusable.

I also recommend choosing tape hair extensions that are made from 100% Indian Remy Human Hair. Since they last up to 6 weeks you want quality hair that is going to look great the entire time you wear them. Remy extensions can also be styled with a flat iron or curling iron and you can use styling products in them as you do your own natural hair.

Hope you get them soon.

Rachel !!!
geneliadcruz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geneliadcruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 6:42am

I am using Keratin hair extensions. I am in love.

Below are some samples clip-in extension for your reference. I hope you like them Tongue

CLIP%20IN%20EXTENSION%20SILKY%20STRAIGHT

CLIP%20IN%20EXTENSION%20BODY%20WAVE

CLIP%20IN%20EXTENSION%20BRAZILIAN%20CURLY

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 29 2014 at 5:05pm

Keratin extensions | Keratin Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic