Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Golden Globes Long Hair - Extensions Or N

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sean joe12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sean joe12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Golden Globes Long Hair - Extensions Or N
    Posted: January 27 2011 at 10:09pm
When you look at all the photos of the celebrities with long hair at the Golden Globes the question is whether or not they are wearing hair extensions?  I suspect that many of them are because having long hair is a lot of work.

Does it bother you that they are wearing extensions or not?

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 29 2011 at 4:56am
jinie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2011 at 11:22am
Actually I am curious if they are wearing extensions because if they are, I want to know what type of hair they have on (real extensions or clip-ins) and I want to know where they got the hair or if a prof did it and who the prof is.

While celebs def tell you what gown they're wearing and the shoes and jewels, etc I don't think we will be hearing them say if they have on hair extensions and whether they 100% human, where they're from, who did them or what type of glue was used.  If that happens I will fall over.  But it would be nice to know.
imuniq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imuniq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 1:10am
no my friend just use wigs and make your hare as you want .. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic