Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Idol Best Hair On Judges?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Idol Best Hair On Judges?
    Posted: February 10 2011 at 1:27am

Is it Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler or Randy Dawg Jackson?

Jennifer's hair looks amazing but I think Steven and Randy have some nice strands too.  Who do you vote for?

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 10 2011 at 7:27pm
apizzsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apizzsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2011 at 1:42am
An cutie respond to health &healing changes in cataclysm.
You missed the part where I said health pools will be higher. Imagine a boss that takes say 3-4 hits to kill a tank, but it also takes a healer 3-4 heals to top her back off. Now efficiency of a healing spell can be as much of a consideration as direct throughput, since the tank is unlikely to die in your next GCD. Now coordination among healers can be a bigger deal since efficiency will matter. Now maximum health on the tank classes will matter less because the question of how long you can survive without a heal landing is largely academic. Now avoidance on a tank can matter a little more because saving healer mana becomes as important as being table to take the next hit.As an aside, healers will actually need enough healing tools and enough distinction among them so that they are really choosing the big, expensive heal vs. the small, cheap heal vs. the fast, expensive heal, to name just a few examples.
wow power leveling,  
wow power leveling,  
cheap wow gold,  
buy wow gold,  
cheap wow power leveling,  
buy wow gold
qingmengx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qingmengx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2011 at 9:59pm
wedding dresses,
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey have yet to set a wedding date, wedding dresses but Minnillo is considering a winter wedding theme for the big day.
prom dresses,  
"[I saw] a wedding booklet about the Ritz-Carlton weddings that they do and it was a winter theme and it was beautiful," prom dresses she tells People.
wedding dresses,
 "Something about winter, wedding dresses it's one of my favorite seasons, it's very romantic. The twinkle lights and the greenery and the snow. So that taught me I need to be more open-minded. We'll figure it out."
wedding gowns,
The couple, wedding gowns who got engaged in November, are laid back about the process and not rushing into making decisions.
Mother of the Bride dresses
"We're easy, Mother of the Bride dresses that's what I love about it," she says. "Neither of us are letting it dictate our lives.
wedding gowns,  
We're gonna let it go with the flow... and I have faith in the team that we put together to make it as seamless as possible."wedding gowns

Fashionable Top 5 Inspired Bridal Looks

Girls,I browsed a lot of sites,and get these collecions for you.
From these bridal dresses will make your wedding this year's most glamorous ceremony.
Coment me babe,i need your reviews.:www.bride-dresses.org

Wedding Trend Alert: Colorful Bridal Gowns

Many bridal designers seemed to use different colors to make the gowns special enough.Champagne,Ivory,that's not enough.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic