Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Redken Shades EQ questions, please help...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bella10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bella10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redken Shades EQ questions, please help...
    Posted: February 10 2011 at 4:27pm

Is there any substitute for the processing solution/developer? I bought three shade colors and processing solution on ebay. I got a clear, totally liquid, water-like solution as the processing solution. I do not think this is what it is supposed to be like. Am I right? If so, is there anything that I can use instead?

Everywhere I read says the processing solution is supposed to be a creamy formula but this is literally like water. I'm really confused and I don't wanna ruin my hair. Just want to be clear that it's not the actual shades eq color I'm referring to but it is the processing solution/developer used with it. If I mix the one I got with the actual color which is also purely liquid in consistency, it would be a water-like mixture. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Also, I have light bleached blonde hair. It's not platinum but very light and neither too cool nor too warm, more like a natural blonde color but it is somewhat yellowish. I want a neutral (not too cool and not too warm) dark-medium blonde color. I bought 9gb, 9nb and 9n because I know the colors run dark but I'm thinking these may not deposit enough color. Can anyone advise me on what shade or mixture of shades to use? I would really, really appreciate it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic