Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlene Wittstock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlene Wittstock
    Posted: February 11 2011 at 7:48pm
She is about to become the Princess of Monaco and really, really needs to find a hairstyle that works for her. 75% of the pictures I can find show her wearing an updo; when her hair is down, it just shows off how thin and how it lacks body.

I'm not really sure what she needs to do; maybe augmentation if she's going to try to wear it long.  It did look better in a bob but it still lacked that princess quality. I'm pulling for her and hopefully she'll find something that works.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 10:35pm
While it wouldn't look "princess qualty", I think she should go with a pixe.  Other than that, the bob looks best.
mtber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 8:39am
I'm sorry to say, but that's typical of a South African girl. S.A. guys have this thing about long hair. They don't give how their girls look, as long as the hair's long. As for the S.A. girls, they don't care how they look, as long as they have long hair. All the mags from overseas and our local ones only have these girls with long hair. We had a girl from our only breakfast show cut her hair a few years back. The only comments she got was that "she did not look pretty", and "ladies must have long hair". She caused an absolute outcry from locals!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 6:31pm
Charlize Theron has had short hair more than it's been long and she looks amazing with short hair.  I understand what you're saying but she's not in S.A anymore and the Prince is not South African.  I vote for the pixie also.

(wouldn't it be cool if she googled herself and found this thread?)
HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2011 at 6:29am
That would be cool Hawg! Her hair looks life less so maybe a pixie would be good.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2011 at 10:02pm

Most recent pic

HAWG
AnnieHoward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 4:32am
I love her updo hairstyle
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 8:29pm
She cut it off and I think she looks awesome!

HAWG
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 10:37pm
awesome! big improvement!

and as a south african, i know many short haired girls and the men who love them!! lol
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 5:31am
Good move for her thin hair
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 11:13am
She just added 25 years to her look.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 7:01pm
While I am generally a mid-length to short fan, don't think I can give a thumbs up to this one. At least not the current pic. With her features, the suit, and the way the cut is styled, she's looking a little too manly. Maybe better with a little different styling and clothes???
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2012 at 11:42am
     I don't think she did herself any favor with this new look. HAWG's photo of her from May 30th looked terrific. Super hot. Now, maybe I'm the only one who thinks this way, but if a woman is intent on getting a short haircut, I don't understand why she would decide on a cut that looks as if it is a three month pixie grow-out. IMO, a fresh-looking cut, showing off her ears and neck (if they are attractive) is the way to go. Bob

Edited by Bob S - April 25 2012 at 11:43am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2012 at 11:46pm
My vote probably doesn't carry much weight because I don't care much about her, but I have to agree with texdillo and Bob S. In fact, based on all of the Google photos of Charlene, she has never looked less feminine than she does now. To me, that speaks volumes.

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2012 at 8:00pm
Looking better as time goes on

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2012 at 9:04pm
I was about to post that pic also...looks good to me.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2012 at 11:56am
GMTA
HAWG
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2012 at 5:39am
Love it
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2014 at 4:41pm
Still short but added some body

Edited by HAWG - June 20 2014 at 8:57pm
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2014 at 9:32pm
In my opinion, I hope this style is a once in a lifetime event...prefer the smooth look so much more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic