Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a question about income

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
geeses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geeses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a question about income
    Posted: February 13 2011 at 5:31pm
Hello, my name is Natalia.
I have a question to ask. I have arrived in USA recently and I’m just starting to learning English. In my country I studied to be a hairdresser and after that I worked a little. But it was said to me that in USA it is not a profitable profession. I think what to do. Either I should improve my English and try myself as a hairdresser or enter college and change profession. I want to know how much I can earn per year working as a hairdresser. Thank you.
Natalie, www.enlishlearningstory.com
thetaylorbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetaylorbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2011 at 11:40pm
That all depends on your abilty to style any course of hair & the products that you use towards your clients.
People are a curious breed at best.. so when you know that then it all depends on your abilty & tools, meaning their are some stylist living paycheck to paycheck out there & their are some spending your paycheck in a night, sooo.. it depends on your abilty to create something and make your client feel great after it's done!
Everyone wants to feel special & it's your career path to make them feel that way!
If you can do that then, the money you can make is unlimited! ;) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-South-Services/124757220906503?sk=wall

Edited by thetaylorbear - March 09 2011 at 11:43pm
beautysouthservices.com
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2014 at 7:03am
Well said,

A person may start at a low salary but only with capability and god performance one can earn and increase his / her income in future
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic