Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ginnifer Goodwin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ginnifer Goodwin
    Posted: September 08 2013 at 8:04pm
Wow! That is short! I'm liking it a bunch.
HAWG
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2013 at 6:58pm
@McMillanSalon

Edited by Michael1 - September 08 2013 at 7:01pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 10:17pm
Wow, she's 34! 34 going on 14!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 6:36pm
HAWG
Freword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2012 at 2:35pm
I love her short hair 
nubia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nubia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 4:25am
She look cute with short hair but I think she's even prettier when she had longer hair.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

Originally posted by Horse Horse wrote:

She fought Hollywood, Hollywood always wins.
Short hair didn't seem to hurt her in getting the lead in Once Upon a Time.  To me, she just seems to be one of those women who likes to change her hair frequently.  Love women like that, especially when they are as attractive as she is.

I happily stand corrected.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 5:31pm
I also liked her hair in the bob. 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 11:34am
I like her with short hair, but not too short.  I though the bob she had when she cut her hair short a while back worked best...
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 11:09am
     Several times I have heard people say that Ginnifer is an example of someone who looks great with short hair. I've never seen what they see, in fact, I have always thought that she is "Exhibit A" illustrating why women should be hesitant to chop. This crop is actually a bit better than a standard pixie on her, but really, after seeing the long hair photo above, it's obvious that the length provided her with much beauty.
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 7:36pm

Beautiful face for the cut, hope she stays short!

P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 2:15pm
who is that little boy?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 12:43pm
Score!!!

Love it!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 5:47am
I love it on her.
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 5:20am

love it love it love it!!! PERFECTION!!!!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2012 at 9:37pm
I could be down with that -- wouldn't mind running my fingers up her nape.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2012 at 9:02pm
She has gone past my generally acceptable level of shortness...even too short for me.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2012 at 8:24pm
Shorter still

looking good
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 11:18pm
Thanks for posting the photo of Jennifer with long hair. I think I've said this before, but with short hair, she's all ears.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 4:42pm
Apology accepted... like her with shorter hair, I think she carries off the edgy look beautifully!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic