Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pantene Leading to Hair Loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pantene Leading to Hair Loss
    Posted: May 19 2013 at 9:22pm
If something is causing hair loss I would go organic. An organic clarifying shampoo should be your first option. I have heard that Aubrey Organics makes a green tea shampoo which acts as a clarifying shampoo as well..Its one of the few that I know of.
Beauty Blogger
http://www.skincarehq.org
Follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Skincare_HQ
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Chriselle Chriselle wrote:

Hi, does anyone know what you can do to prevent further hair loss after using the Pantene shampoo? I heard you can use a clarifying shampoo, but does that actually work? What are your remedies to this?

Thanks!

I think you need to take expert's advice because when I suffered from Hair loss then my experts suggested me a shampoo which was pretty useful for me at that time. So many times I have seen that shampoo works a lot moreover with experts advice you can decide it in a better way.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2011 at 11:51am
Pantene essentially coats your hair in plastic. A clarifier will remove that build up. Redken makes an awesome one.

Chriselle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chriselle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2011 at 12:43am
Hi, does anyone know what you can do to prevent further hair loss after using the Pantene shampoo? I heard you can use a clarifying shampoo, but does that actually work? What are your remedies to this?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic