Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What to do with my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DubMaster21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubMaster21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What to do with my hair?
    Posted: November 10 2011 at 9:16pm
Yea you need to grow your hair out out a bit. You still can make it similar to it right now. Just get a hair styling product and rub it over your whole head and especially on the tips. It looks like he makes it a bit pointy at the ends.

SalonDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SalonDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 9:15pm
agree with bum2er, the only thing you can do is wait. but to achieve that sleek shine, use a flat iron but one round is enough and then apply a very small amount of mousse or pomade for a little bit of shine and bounce. you don't want to look like a wet cat. :)
It's always about the hair.
Hair-tacular!
bum2er View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bum2er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 6:09am
the only thing you can do i wait :] 
MRL42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRL42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2011 at 2:05pm
Hey All,

I'm thinking about new hairstyle, and I have bee thinking to get something along this Chris Angel style:

This is my current look:

Please advice what sould I do next for my hair to get that new look? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a hair amateur Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic