Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do people go to hair salons?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bonitassalon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonitassalon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do people go to hair salons?
    Posted: January 29 2014 at 11:01am
Why do they go to salons?

*Wash and Sets
* Deep Conditioning
* Haircuts and Trims
* Perms and Straightening
* Permanent Color and Highlights
* Semi-Permanent Colors/Rinses
* Cellophanes
*brazilian keratin treatments or similar custom texturizing treatments

I think they also go to be pampered, make connections, relax and network

Edited by bonitassalon - May 30 2014 at 4:57am
kristen.zuzgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristen.zuzgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2013 at 2:17pm
I am assuming you are talking about hair coloring kits. If that is the case the best answer I can give you there is a big difference between a professional coloring your hair and dying it at home. The first major difference is the level of peroxide (developer). Using the wrong volume developer can damage the hair. Also no color kit will guarantee the results. If you shop around and find a stylist you trust, the color service is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with the results, MOST salons will perform a color correction at no cost to you. no box will do that, your only option is to buy another box and try again, possibly making it worse and eventually going to the salon for help. These are the reasons I can think of, having said that I use box color more than I should.
chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2011 at 7:55am
I wonder why people go to hair salons when you can get good results with supermarket products. Can anyone advise me?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic