Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wavy Hair prob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Craig2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wavy Hair prob
    Posted: March 31 2011 at 5:20pm
So im a guy, hairs just past my ears , more thick towards the front, anyways I started straightening my hair and it looks great afterwards, but i cant get wet else my hair gets extremly Wavy/curly and I really miss swimming and stuff with my freinds without looking stupid lol and I dont want to go bald, what would you suggest I do ?
LillyMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LillyMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 6:26am
I have exactly the same problem, just my hair's longer and super curly. The only thing that I can suggest that would stop your hair from curling after you get out of the water is to go to a Hairdresser and get them to permanently straighten your hair for you. Not sure how long it'll last, but I've tried everything and it's not really possible to achieve ):
kyupasillas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyupasillas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 5:23am
Yep, just get a rebond or some treatment that would make your hair permanently straight. 
kaluuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaluuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 1:34pm
lilly marie is right..... and i must say that a friend of mine used a solution for straigheten his hair, and stayed like that for almost 2 weeks. He is a hairstylist.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic