Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - GROWING OUT BAD HAIRCUT/PHOTO PROGRESS PICTURES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GROWING OUT BAD HAIRCUT/PHOTO PROGRESS PICTURES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
girl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GROWING OUT BAD HAIRCUT/PHOTO PROGRESS PICTURES
    Posted: April 09 2011 at 12:07pm
when i fix it it looks like this..i just got cut yesturday

this it how it looks from the back...its a lil..more like alot...so uneven Cry but i don't want another haircut...im going to end up with no hair...i hate short hair......

So  heres the DILEMA,,i had my hair pretty decent looking...not great but ok to look at...I color and highlight so many times likes its going out of business,,lol....Recently got a haircut....they really messed me up...the worst haircut i ever encountered....im so sad...upset..and dissapointed in myself :(

.Im in a vicious cycle...color...highlight...damage..trim..trim..trim...big chop..usually all this ends up in a bad haircut...I wanted and still want to grow out my hair...but i put to many setbacks my way...I been cutting and cutting and now my hair looks brutal,,,my hair its hard to manage ,,its so damage...i usually fix it a lil bit..and it looks ok...but man Im tired of this..i need to TAKE ACTION....I MUST STOP WITH THE TRIMS AND CUTS...I WONT CUT UNTIL 6 MONTHS UNTIL I CAN GET A DECENT HAIR CUT OR MAYBE JUST TRIM TO GET THE HAIR LOOKING A LIL DECENT...TODAY IS APRIL 9..2011

ANY TIPS OR ADVICE TO GROW MY HAIR OUT AND WAYS TO STYLE MY HAIR WOULD REALLY HELP....ANY INSIPIRATIONAL STORIES..OR ANYONE HAS GONE THRU THIS ??? :( THANKS

before

the dreaded haircut :( 

Edited by girl23 - April 09 2011 at 1:31pm
ALWAYS BE TRUE TO URSELF :) NO MATTER WHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic