Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Schwarzkopf hair color HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NourJerjees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NourJerjees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Schwarzkopf hair color HELP!!!
    Posted: April 15 2011 at 2:03pm

Hi Everyone. My hair right now is a level 5 and I'm looking to achieve a nice rich mocha/golden brown level 6 what formula do you recommend? Last time I colored my hair with igora royal mixture 7-65 and 5-6 with 20 volume but this time I want to go to a more rich brown but not auburn instead with a gold undertone. Any formula recommendations? I was thinking a nice gold undertone but not copper or brassy...I love the harmony colors and I will post a few pics of the color I want to achieve.

Any suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated. Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Edited by NourJerjees - April 15 2011 at 4:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NourJerjees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2011 at 6:04pm
elumencolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elumencolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2011 at 6:31am
hm, do you have a picture of your current haircolor?

Maybe you ca mix in some igora neutral base 5-0 or 6-0 with a golden brown shade like 6-5 and 6-55. But it's hard to formulate, cause the old color will affect how the new color looks and the undertones etc. I hope it works out :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NourJerjees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2011 at 10:35am

This is my current hair color. What do you recommend Elumencolor?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NourJerjees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2011 at 10:48am
I think I agree with you with the 6-0, 6-5, and 6-55 and deposit it on my roots first then mid length and ends right? With 30 volume because its light? Or do you think I should stick with 5-0? The color of my hair right now is so dull I just want it to be a gorgeous rich brown with lots of shine like in the picture I showed. Any suggetions?

Edited by NourJerjees - April 16 2011 at 10:49am
elumencolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elumencolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 4:14pm
Igora dyes can be mixed with 30 vol for up to 2 levels of lift, but higher vol developer means less deposit of pigments. So it can be tricky.

If you want to go to a level 6, use a level 6 color/mix of level 6 shades that you want and mix with 20 vol it should provide you with one level of lift up to level 6. 
What is your natural haircolor? dark brown?
Another great way to add shine is to use a clear demipermanent toner (when the color has started to get dull), eg. goldwell colorance clear (Schwarzkopf probably have something similar)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic