Dagen McDowell

Post Reply Post Reply
Dagen McDowell
Direct Link To This Post Bill101645 March 18 2011 at 10:08am  Quote Bill101645 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Fox business news correspondent Dagen McDowell now has bangs.  I think it looks better on her because she had one of the biggest foreheads on tv.
Just my opinion

Looking for pics but haven't found any.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG March 18 2011 at 7:29pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post weddres July 13 2011 at 1:32am  Quote weddres Quote  Post Reply Reply
 Louis Vuitton bags are generally the shoulder bags;the straps are really long.That’s why,you do not should hold them within louis vuitton monogram vernis wallet your hand like you have to have to complete which has a tote.
Direct Link To This Post orangenoise July 15 2011 at 5:28am  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like them.
Direct Link To This Post Karen Shelton July 16 2011 at 6:32am  Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post Reply Reply
Interesting.  Until this thread I didn't even know who she was.  Thanks for the posts.  Always nice to hear about other celebs to watch.
Direct Link To This Post bluerabbit July 16 2011 at 7:23am  Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't like them.  Not flattering.
 Post Reply Post Reply