Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I get my hair to look like this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hellotido View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hellotido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I get my hair to look like this?
    Posted: May 05 2011 at 4:55pm

Hello,

I would like to get my hair to look like the style in the picture.
I already have full bangs and naturally wavy hair. But, what steps can I take to make it look like the model's hair?

Thank you for answering my question.

Style

Edited by hellotido - May 05 2011 at 4:56pm
Sparkle123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2011 at 8:54am
First of all that is a professional hairstyle made by professionals. From what i can see she has also hair extensions which make her hair a little bit thicker and longer.
Why you don't go to a professional saloon to make it like this?
danamarquez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danamarquez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 3:03pm
Total agreement with @Sparkle123. Take this picture to a well rated salon, and they will most definitely give you what you want.
zimkimgorze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimkimgorze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 8:51pm
You may also wish to discuss a very light acting relaxer to get more control of your hair.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2011 at 1:21pm
What kind of hair do you have? Straight, curly? If it is Curly, you would have to blow dry it straight firt. Then you're gonna need a hair wand to put in the waves. A thick barrel one. Or if you have a thick curling iron and know how to use it well, that works too. If you want it to look as thick as her hair, you can buy some clip on hair extensions. They are afordable, and if you get good quality ones, they last a good deal of time.

It is not that hard, trust me. And you can definitly achieve the look without going to a professional. It just takes a little practice. There are tons of videos on youtube that show you step by step how to get waves that look like that, and how to use a curling wand. You'll see a ton of girls doing it on their own, and they do a pretty darn good job. So take a look and see for yourself. You do need to start with well condtioned, soft hair. So you might have to get/change some products.
fadrickstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadrickstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:04am
This is the first climate for healing skin. Acne and eczema patients have known this for years and now is the time to use the secret to help heal the hair and scalp.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic