Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buying Hair At Sallys?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2012 at 5:11am
Personally i like buying in person more than online so i can see what im getting then and there plus cheaper no mail fees and if its not what i wanted i dont have to fight with returns and how long to be refunded. Plus very few hair extension company's even accept returns let alone refunds.

fabulousfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulousfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2012 at 1:20pm
I do not recommend getting hair extensions at Sally's. They do have lower prices, but with lower prices you sacrifice quality. It doesn't last as long as top brands, and it could damage your natural hair if it is not put in properly.

Also, if you bring Sally hair to your stylist, they cannot guarantee the hair. That means if the hair starts falling out or if you have any problems with it, you might be stuck with defective hair. Sally's doesn't let you return the hair to the store directly, so it would be a hassle dealing with the returns as well.

If you want high quality hair that lasts a good amount of time and can be guaranteed by stylists, I suggest top brands like Great Lengths or Hair Dreams.

I found another alternative to those brands (because they can be pretty pricey) called Tony Odisho Extensions. They use the same high quality Remy System hair with the keratin bond, and they are about 1/3 of the cost.

If you go into the salon and ask your stylist about these brands, they can not only guarantee the hair, but you know you will be getting the highest quality possible and not have to deal with return policies and being stuck with damaging hair.
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 5:37pm
There really isn't any PRODUCT that will make thin hair thick.  All those thickening shampoos do is coat the hair with something so that it feels thicker.  If you want beautiful hair it's best to stay away from too many hair products, keep it clean, don't use heat on it of any kind and eat a good healthy diet that includes plenty of good quality protein and fat.
znzemily hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znzemily hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2013 at 2:49am
No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for Cheap WOW Gold your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic