Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Place For Part Time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
niceshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niceshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Place For Part Time?
    Posted: May 10 2011 at 11:54pm
What is the best place to find part time jobs in the hair and beauty business?  What type of jobs would be best?

Edited by niceshow - May 11 2011 at 10:42am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2011 at 7:29am
Great question and I would love to know the answer from the viewpoint of hiring part time people.  I don't know if the problem is because we are in Dallas, Texas but we have had a horrible time finding good part time people that show up on time, want to work and don't spend their time on their cell phones or Facebook. 

We tried Craig's List but it was a disaster.  If anyone wants the details I will provide but to be brief, I will leave it at that. 

There are many potential part time jobs available in a salon ranging from answering the phone and booking appointments to sweeping the floors, cleaning, folding towels and even doing shampoo work for which you can usually get a temporary license from the state.

Some salons need valets and others need guest services helpers. 

Maybe the best bet is to go to the largest salons in town and ask if they are looking for people.  Or check their web sites.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
JhonPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JhonPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 1:44am
Go try the search engines for Jobs of Rozee and Mustaqbil.com.....
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 1:10pm
Thanks for the recommendation.  I will check it out. I have never actually heard of either of these two search engines so I am interested to see what they're like.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 09 2011 at 1:11pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
james19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 11:03am
Karen actually there are lots of search engine which are not so much popular. we familiarize with all these as soon.
JhonPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JhonPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 4:01pm
Yes for sure do try these out and let me know if you find these useful... Would recommend you with some other job searching sites as well....
marcstimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcstimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 1:34pm
These atmospheres are often dedicated to single people. Married people can go to such places but that is less commonplace. Dancers will spend more time in clubs than in pubs.

Thanks,

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 16 2011 at 2:24pm
morisna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morisna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 6:00am
Try CraigsList

Edited by Administrator - September 29 2011 at 4:17pm
jausi001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jausi001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 10:11pm
Modern art Famous Oil Paintings copies methods have created it possible for each and every one to own a imitation of a masterwork.One can come across a Mona Lisa or get a charm of Sunflower in any lounge.These Oil Painting art copies help to add to the furnishings of a area in a home, university or selection while creating it possible for all to appreciate the excellent thing about an imitation of the unique item. These contemporary imitation Flower Oil Paintings art methods create it possible for all to perspective works of art which are limited to galleries.In imitation art on material the painting is taken on a tripod and used as a referrals. Then the person can create Abstract Oil Paintings use of an opaque projector which is very useful for a hand-painted imitation. The painting to be duplicated is estimated by using a shiny lighting targeted from above.Even a sequence of showcases are used during Landscape Paintings painting.
-------------
Oil Painting for Sale
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2012 at 9:20am
I don't think there is any best time but I notice that most saloons in malls seem to always have a help wanted sign. I think the get more business because of the traffic of people.
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 3:11am
Find sites of saloon and use contacts pages to find a job there.
htt123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htt123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 12:06am
Try CraigsList
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic