Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Human Target Cancelled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MARTIN STORE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MARTIN STORE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human Target Cancelled
    Posted: May 12 2011 at 5:45am

Mark Valley was so great as Christopher Chance in the HUMAN TARGET series on Fox.  I loved the character also of Ilsa Pucci,  So sad to see Fox let this one go.  Were you a fan?

Edited by MARTIN STORE - May 12 2011 at 6:55am
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2011 at 9:55pm
Yes I am and fan of that show and I felt bad that they let it end.
razet93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razet93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2011 at 5:44am
I am not big fan of this show. But i want to know why this show was canceled.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2011 at 7:22am
It was cancelled because of low ratings.  Almost all shows are cancelled because they can't compete with all the other shows out there.  With the introduction of all the other cable channels like A&E and Bravo a lot of the traditional channels like NBC, CBS, ABC are struggling.  Just like everything else in the world right now there is fierce competition for viewers.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
tomswiftt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomswiftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 4:58am
I'm also a big fan of this series. It has been canceled.
roseedden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roseedden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 4:51am
It's too much popular show on FOX. I have seen the whole series. Its all episodes are interesting! Me and my friends are making plan to watch it from beginning.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 24 2011 at 6:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic