Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dianna Agron gone short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dianna Agron gone short
    Posted: May 12 2011 at 2:37pm
I've never heard of her before, but Glee actress Dianna Agron has gone alot shorter. She's a pretty girl either way.

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/celebrity_hair_short_or_long#tab=most_recent

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2011 at 5:15pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2011 at 9:08pm
HOT
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2011 at 7:28pm
Love the video and love her new look.
HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 10:11am
An odd thing happened on the recent Glee finale: In the middle of a scene in which Dianna's character was upset and had her usual long hair, the girls with her said "You know what you need? A haircut." The scene cut and when we next see Dianna she's performing with her Glee-mates with short hair, roughly just below chin length. It's tough to tell, however, because there's no "reveal" shot where we get more than a very fleeting glimpse as she dances by, or where any of her fellow characters react to her dramatic and unexpected change.

I'm not sure how to reconcile this with the video (linked above) of Dianna getting roughly the same cut because of the timing. They had to have filmed this Glee episode at least a few months ago for it to air in May. Did she get this cut then and just not post the video until now? If so, why did she say the video was shot AFTER the season wrapped, when she has that shorter haircut in the season's last episode? Or did she get it cut short before they shot that finale a few months ago, grow it out a few inches in the interim, and then get it cut again in May? Am I over thinking this?

Puzzled.... I think it looks good, just wish I could get a good look!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 12:50pm
Curly,

Believe it or not, I actually think it's much cuter on her than her long hair.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 1:30pm
The topic title should read, gone shorter not "gone short." I like it a lot.
AnnieHoward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 4:31am
pretty girl.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 1:01pm
Her celeb hairstylist is David Babaii.  He also cuts Angelina, Kate Moss and Emma Stone.  He said Dianna Agron is a sweetheart.  I think she looks more updated with the layers.  Strange timing but hey, it's TV, right?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2011 at 10:46pm
It's getting shorter

It says in the article I've posted below that she's cut it a least six times since the big chop in May. 

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2011 at 11:42pm
I'm a fan of it short, and will be if it gets shorter but... it really looks like she had her head out the window of her car while driving to this particular event.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2011 at 6:57am
Sounds like we found another short hair girl  Thumbs%20Up
This last style...well, just needs some styling
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 9:20pm
Girl needs a brush

HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2011 at 10:23am
Not a huge fan of the tousseled messy look but she looks good in the recent pic. Moch better than the 7/29 post!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2011 at 2:32pm
     Kato Kaelin has a daughter?
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2011 at 12:43pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2011 at 12:22am
Odd that they didn't explain the haircut on "Glee."

She's getting tons of attention for her haircut. Magazines, websites, entertainment TV shows. From her agent's point of view, her shorter hair must be considered a success.
Who has more fun than people?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2011 at 8:11am

Kramer,

Actually they did explain it on "Glee".  In the second to last episode, she was unhappy that Finn dumped her and so Santana and Britney suggested a haircut to cheer her up.  So, there ya go.

And I actually like the shorter cut on her, though her styling choices with it have indeed been questionable.  Seems she doesn't quite understand the difference between "touseled" and "windblown".

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2011 at 9:18pm
Getting better

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2011 at 1:22am
Off topic: Can't stand to see her character smoking in "Glee."
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic