Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New from UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New from UK
    Posted: June 01 2011 at 1:40am
Hi Everybody!

I am David,fondly called "Dave". I am well,an alien here I just want to extend my appreciation to the ad min for accepting me here! Thanks guys.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for a new exciting and fun way to learn a thing or two. I hope you guys,would be kind enough to give and share.
That's all, may you all have a great day!

PS

Don't hesitate to drop a line,
David Andy
xiayitiaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiayitiaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 4:53am
Actress and Jenny Craig spokeswoman Sara Rue married Kevin Price at the Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades on Saturday.

Rue wore Amsale's "Bijou" wedding dress and turquoise peep toe heels by Aaron Smith. The couple said their vows under a chuppah overlooking the ocean. At the completion of the nuptials, the newlyweds danced up the aisle to U2's rendition of "Everlasting Love."
A butterfly and hummingbird reception followed where vegetarian food was on the menu and beer pong tables were set up on the patio.

Three wedding cakes were served including flavors of red velvet and pumpkin caramel and guests took home ping pong paddles as favors.
Rue and Price plan to honeymoon in Tahiti.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 04 2011 at 8:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic