Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selena Gomez Hair Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selena Gomez Hair Extensions?
    Posted: June 06 2011 at 2:12pm
Selena Gomez has natural brunette hair that is also naturally wavy.

Her hair seems to be a lot longer lately.  Hair extensions?

What do you think?  Do you like her Before or After? 

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 06 2011 at 2:17pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 9:29pm
OMG, she looks like she's 12
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2011 at 5:20am
What do people think of extensions?  Personally, I do not like them...of course, I like to run my hands through a woman's hair and would think the extensions would be noticeable.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 10:05pm
I don't like them either; go with what God gave you!
HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2011 at 8:56am
Sometimes they are ok, but mostly no - especially when they are noticeably extensions.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2011 at 5:10pm
A female friend of mine got extensions over the weekend and the improvement is amazing. However, coming in contact with one or more of those clips while having fun is definitely a turn-off.

I generally subscribe to the "go with God gave you" theory, but wouldn't every woman have long hair if that was truly the case? Most get their God-given hair cut, colored or curled, often on a regular basis.

And so many celebrities look better with extensions than without them -- among them Selena Gomez, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, both Simpson sisters, Ashley Greene, Celine Dion, Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria, Ashley Tisdale, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and especially Fox newsbabes Juliet Huddy and Ainsley Earhardt. I loved Keira Knightly's look when she used to wear extensions. Tyra Banks' hair is not the same when she doesn't wear extensions, wigs or weaves. If Miley Cyrus' hair ever was all her own, she looks just as good now when she has extensions.

Of course, I generally think most women look better with longer hair, so consider the source.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2011 at 9:17pm
Hair Extensions: Summer's Hot Beauty Trend?

HAWG
banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2011 at 10:30pm
It seems so many celebs go with extensions, wigs or combo but I can't imagine why they would do it right before summer and especially this summer with a major heat wave alreadry full blown.

Hair extensions if done wrong can actually damage hair and make it look worse after they are removed. 

Go with what God gave you.  I agree 100%.
magnum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 5:14am
do you know about it,  which type hair extension use for she hair?
sun159159 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sun159159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 2:11pm
Love Selena Gomez but def love her better with extensions.  Great photos though.  Love the images.  Thanks for posting.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 5:02pm
From Facebook:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 6:53am
Just saw this on DailyMakeover.com. The report says Selina Gomez has long extended "stick straight" hair again, only this time it's a "subtle red." The "after" photo was taken during a press event for the movie "Hotel Transylvania."

selenaredBA_Polls_400x300_2.jpg
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 9:58am
I saw that she turned 20... She finally doesn't look 12! Now she looks at least 15...lol.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2013 at 9:00am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2013 at 10:51am
I'm not sure if they're extensions--I think some of her hair must be extensions, though probably she's not cutting her own hair anymore.

She definitely looks about 12.
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2013 at 10:52pm
If you're 30, really long hair might make you look 25, but if you're 20 and have a baby face, you'll look 12. Maybe that's why so many 20 year olds cut their hair short. Love it or hate it, no one thought Emma Watson looked like a little girl after she went pixie short.

Selena needs to do something with her hair that says "adult."
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Michael1 Michael1 wrote:

Selena needs to do something with her hair that says "adult."

Oh, I wouldn't rush it. Once that happens, you can never go back and all you do after that is struggle to keep from having hair (etc.) that says "old". Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic