Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Michelle Williams Pixie Cut - Too Short?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 7:29am
It's rare to find a Hollywood actress who doesn't wear long hair well, but Michelle is one of the few. I liked short hair on Alyssa Milano, Katie Holmes, and Elisha Cuthbert, but all look great with long hair. Michelle's long hair rarely looked like it had a style.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 2:43pm
      As I stated, I agree with your assessment, Michael, but in my world, I have two rules for what I considered long, STYLED hair. A comb is a must, and straight, fine hair should never be heavily layered. Long and perfectly straight is a most beautiful style, in my eyes!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2011 at 3:08pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2011 at 8:35pm
Thanks Michael; I just might do that.
HAWG
paulmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2011 at 4:59am
I agree, long hair add a softness and give a excellent look. She has too short hair.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 11:33am
Darker; very nice.

http://www.dailymakeover.com/blogs/beauty-trends-and-news/the-makeover-poll-michelle-williams-red-hair.html
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 2:47pm
Love it short and even love it better darker
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 5:08pm
Michelle is not the most startlingly beautiful of celebs. Therefore she needs to create interest in other ways. Perhaps she succeeds with this signature short cut.
FOREVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 6:00pm
I think she is able to pull it off.  She has very feminine features and big doe eyes that let her get away with having a short cut like this!
http://www.foreverlaserhairremoval.com/
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 8:00am
I like it.. Nice.
konglong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konglong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2013 at 7:26am
Love the cut and love the statement she is making...

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 13 2013 at 7:41am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2013 at 7:48am
I am in agreement with FatMoogas.  Michelle is not a stunning beauty.  In some circles she makes up for her lack of beauty with her acting chops.

Not all agree that her acting is stellar.  It's a matter of perspective.

One thing she does do is attract unusual male partners. 

Her latest is pictured below.

The link to this story is:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/06/5-things-you-dont-know-about-michelle-williams-possible-new-beau-dustin-yellin/

gty%20gty%20michlle%20dustin%20kb%20130605%20wblog%205%20Things%20You%20Dont%20Know%20About%20Michelle%20Williams%20Possible%20New%20Beau,%20Dustin%20Yellin
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 1:47am
"Michelle is not a stunning beauty." Tough crowd...

So how about showing us how stunning YOU are. Post a picture!

Post a picture.

And then stun me.

Now I remember why I quit participating here. The bitchiness, for one, and several members acting like they own the place. Screw this nonsense.

Edited by Ononotdon - June 14 2013 at 1:52am
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 12:30pm
Well, Karen Shelton, I for one, would love to be one of her "unusual male partners," that you speak of. She is flat out gorgeous, talented and smart. Beauty is, as always, in the eye of the beholder, but in Michelle Williams case, I think she's a knock out.
Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 8:56pm
Don is being unnecessarily rude. It's an opinion and we all have them. It doesn't sound extreme to me to say Michelle is not the greatest of beauties. She's cute and pretty for sure--maybe even beautiful for some (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). But she's not Rita Hayworth, Demi Moore or Doutzen Kroes.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Don is being unnecessarily rude. It's an opinion and we all have them. It doesn't sound extreme to me to say Michelle is not the greatest of beauties. She's cute and pretty for sure--maybe even beautiful for some (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). But she's not Rita Hayworth, Demi Moore or Doutzen Kroes.

I haven't begun to be rude yet, sir. Have you ever been rude or snide on this board? Maybe threw your weight around a little when someone disagreed with one of your opinions?

I'm just asking, sir.
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2013 at 7:23pm

Love Michelle, she is fine by me. She wears short hair well. Many celeb "beauties" are actually normal, real women who,  when viewed without the professional hair/makeup jobs look very different. Don't get me wrong...I love seeing ladies made up and coiffed within an inch of thier lives for the cameras but in real life...they are humans like the rest of us.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Ononotdon Ononotdon wrote:

"Michelle is not a stunning beauty." Tough crowd...

So how about showing us how stunning YOU are. Post a picture!

Post a picture.

And then stun me.

Now I remember why I quit participating here. The bitchiness, for one, and several members acting like they own the place. Screw this nonsense.

Karen is not only gorgeous, she has amazing hair and she is a total sweetheart. And in case you didn't know, this is her site. She allows us to be who we are here and have opinions. SHE DOES OWN THE PLACE.
Who has more fun than people?
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Originally posted by Ononotdon Ononotdon wrote:

"Michelle is not a stunning beauty." Tough crowd... So how about showing us how stunning YOU are. Post a picture! Post a picture. And then stun me. Now I remember why I quit participating here. The bitchiness, for one, and several members acting like they own the place. Screw this nonsense.
Karen is not only gorgeous, she has amazing hair and she is a total sweetheart. And in case you didn't know, this is her site. She allows us to be who we are here and have opinions. SHE DOES OWN THE PLACE.

I do know that. I used to post here pretty often, until I got tired of, as I said, the bitchiness (Jesus H. Christ, I've never seen an larger assembly of grown men who act like Joan Rivers.) That, and a few of the other members bullying the rest.

For the record, I think that Michelle Williams is a stunning beauty. Truly, I don't take issue with someone because he disagrees; rather, I take issue with the pettiness. A general example: "beautiful celebrity" has "blemish in this picture," while ignoring knockout physique, say.

Also, in general, this board seems to take an interest in maintaining the status quo. Michelle Williams and Anne Hathaway serve as perfect examples. There's always a comment about their "unusual" features, for example. Meanwhile, some A-Lister, doesn't matter, she's always impeccable. So there's a double-standard at work. We're each allowed to have opinions, and that's nice, but if someone states an opinion that falls outside that of the status quo, then the bullies are given free reign.

So I'm rude. Cry me a fuh-king river, man. I know and respect your opinions, Kramer. In fact, I once defended you on this board. It was a long time ago when I posted with some regularity, but I'm sure, if you're so inclined, you can find it.

You get to be as abrasive as you want with impunity. "I think so-and-so looks great with short hair." "Yeah, that's because you're stupid." Mind you, that's a distillation, not an actual example. Yes, it's happened, and if you're honest, you'll own up to it.

It was fun to post here before the cliques formed. It's not that much fun anymore. "So why are you posting?" Well, actually, this exchange is fun. That okay with you?

I don't have a problem with the owner. And Kramer, you're not the owner, and neither are any of the other members whose boorishness is piqued when their sensibilities are offended.

Edited by Ononotdon - June 17 2013 at 2:28am
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2013 at 9:26am
I love this board! Like I've said before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfAC77jWgzs

Long vs Short; Bangs vs No Bangs; Center Part vs Side Part; and... DON'T EVEN MENTION LOCKS OF LOVE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic