Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are the hottest handbags right now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghfjdksl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghfjdksl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are the hottest handbags right now?
    Posted: June 10 2011 at 12:05am
It used to be that there was always an easy way to figure out what the hot bags were.  But now there doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 10 2011 at 7:38am
fabzhang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabzhang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 1:11am
Have you heard of the Hermes Birkin? 

Edited by Administrator - September 22 2011 at 10:21pm
itslewlew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itslewlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2011 at 1:49pm
Marc Jacobs!
rosegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2012 at 9:02pm
You can looking for the street where have some girls.so you can get it !
xiaomaizi85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiaomaizi85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2012 at 9:28pm
I have been looking for this topic for a long time, thank you so much.
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2012 at 1:13pm
I think the hot style right now is small across the body bags, particularly for nights out. But, I think large bags will always be in style since they hold so much!
chaneloutlet101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaneloutlet101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 4:34am
The forum is very useful, and i always am thinking what are the hottest handbags right now. now i get a lot from your post

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2012 at 9:45pm
chaneloutlet09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaneloutlet09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 10:25pm
I think Chanel bags are the hottest bags right now. There are so few things in fashion that have the kind of iconic status that a Chanel bag has. Even people who profess no knowledge of the industry can identify one on sight, and they’re a near-universal symbol of sophistication and eternal style. They’re also some of the most highly sought-after and expensive bags in the game, and if you haven’t been on the hunt for one lately, you might be surprised at how hard they are to find in the size, color, leather and hardware of your choosing.

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.chanel

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2012 at 9:47pm
chanelhandbags7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanelhandbags7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 11:51pm
The collection is heavy on Chanel bags pieces, but not to the exclusion of the other Chanel bags you know and love – there are flap bags aplenty, in several styles and sizes. The highlights of the collection, though, are the ultra-embellished straps that adorn some of the Boy bags; most companies go straight for the body of a design when adding flowers or stones, and the use of a heavy embellished handle on top of a neutral bag feels fresh. Check out the full set of look book photos after the jump.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2012 at 9:37pm
chanelbag08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanelbag08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 1:25am
For Chanel, Fall 2012 is all about gemstones in their raw state. Perhaps predictably, that lead to lots of handbags in rich jewel tones, the best of which were the Boy Chanels finished in plush velvet.

I’ve always been a fan of the Boy line, but after seeing the shape in vibrant purple and yellow, how much I’d like to make a Boy bag mine cannot be overstated. I need one, you guys. Maybe more than one.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2012 at 9:46pm
discountchanel8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discountchanel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2012 at 10:56pm
The hottest handbag  is  Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton is a brand that’s overwhelming adored in the fashion industry in general, but by handbag lovers in particular.

There is a certain amount of respect given to any brand that has a brand identity as strong as Vuitton’s; that’s not a simple feat to accomplish by any stretch of the imagination.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2012 at 9:45pm
lovemolive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovemolive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 4:29am

< id="hexColValue" value="" size="10" style="cursor: default; margin-right: 0px; padding-right: 0px;" ="text">
freddysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 7:42am
Obviously an attempt to create spam - advertisements.  I am reporting this post to the HairTalk admin so hopefully they will find it and delete it asap.  I heard there is a ghost forum where all spam and ads go to rest on HairTalk.  Is that true?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic