Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not Using Shampoo PC?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghfjdksl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghfjdksl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not Using Shampoo PC?
    Posted: June 10 2011 at 12:32am
Even though I bleached my hair and its ruined right now, I still don't use "real" shampoo because before I bleached it I really worked to keep my natural curls looking good.

If I told people that I didn't use shampoo on my hair they thought I was weird but I learned to say that I just didn't wash with products that contained harmful chemicals. 

Do you tell people you don't use shampoo or do you tell them you use conditioner only to wash or what do you tell them.  What's the politically correct thing to say?

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 10 2011 at 7:29am
hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2011 at 9:40pm
I only use shampoo,no  conditioner.
office2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote office2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 2:02am

I don't know that it really matters what you tell people.  Tell them you cleanse your hair.  Who cares if you tell them with shampoo, conditioner or water only.

Edited by office2010 - July 02 2011 at 7:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic