how long does it take to get 360 waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
how long does it take to get 360 waves
Direct Link To This Post Unregistered Guest April 13 2005 at 5:48pm  Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post Reply Reply
How long it takes to get 360 waves
Direct Link To This Post Unregistered Guest April 13 2005 at 7:27pm  Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post Reply Reply
some one tell me
Direct Link To This Post MrPee April 14 2005 at 5:02am  Quote MrPee Quote  Post Reply Reply
 Months just keep brushing!
Direct Link To This Post BIGGMike April 14 2005 at 1:42pm  Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post Reply Reply

Only time will tell. Time and brushing. You'll see some improvements in a few weeks. But it will take some time to train your hair for 360's. You have to get into a routine.

Remember me saying that you have to train your hair like you train your woman. Time

Direct Link To This Post Blazer15 April 14 2005 at 5:02pm  Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post Reply Reply
How long did it take yall seniors and non seniors with spinnas to get ya waves
Direct Link To This Post Unregistered Guest April 23 2005 at 9:42pm  Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post Reply Reply
I remeber that Mike
Direct Link To This Post RIPZEEK April 24 2005 at 9:08am  Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post Reply Reply
im not a senior on here but i've been in the wave game for a minute( i hung up the tools for a year or two for some braids but im back) i use nu nile, dax or some light stuff all depends on what i feel like usen. dax an nu nile are thicker and hold good but dont wash out as easy. but if you got too much in just inthe shower with shampoo and it will come out. what kind of hair you got? if its nappy use some dax er sumthin.good luck G
Direct Link To This Post Dalynkwent May 01 2005 at 3:55pm  Quote Dalynkwent Quote  Post Reply Reply
Takes months man ! Mine took 4 months !
Direct Link To This Post chub120 September 04 2005 at 6:07pm  Quote chub120 Quote  Post Reply Reply
i just strating to see a liitle bit just one 360
Direct Link To This Post Chi-Town_Boy September 04 2005 at 10:27pm  Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post Reply Reply

people say it takes months

Direct Link To This Post gatorstompin September 04 2005 at 10:41pm  Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post Reply Reply

it take a little while but the thing is when you get em it's all maintenance from there. 

say big mike, ya'll sell that carrot cream 3-6 always talking about?  that hollywood beauty?

Direct Link To This Post Rence119 September 04 2005 at 11:45pm  Quote Rence119 Quote  Post Reply Reply
why was ripzeek banned
Direct Link To This Post 360spinna September 05 2005 at 12:40am  Quote 360spinna Quote  Post Reply Reply
^read some of his old post, the answer might be there

Edited by 360spinna
Direct Link To This Post KingJames23 September 05 2005 at 12:46am  Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post Reply Reply
the answer is all over the place
Direct Link To This Post LIL J September 05 2005 at 9:00am  Quote LIL J Quote  Post Reply Reply
and it also depends on yo hair texture
Direct Link To This Post THECHOSEN1 September 05 2005 at 9:40am  Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post Reply Reply

^^ yes sir

just keep brushing the faster ull get results

Direct Link To This Post alexloz11_11 December 16 2006 at 9:43pm  Quote alexloz11_11 Quote  Post Reply Reply
So here is my deal, I been working on them for about a month and a half, and they are not showing yet, but I am fina keep brushing and everything. I Use Dax, 360 style, Wave activator, and I do brush all the time. Does it sound Like I am doing this right please reply with all of your best tips.  
Direct Link To This Post cm0t0wn1 December 17 2006 at 2:11pm  Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Different people have different motivations so it varies.
Direct Link To This Post Shockwave December 17 2006 at 7:35pm  Quote Shockwave Quote  Post Reply Reply
show your hair alex we'll se if the waves are forming and you better have a du-rag on when you sleep.
Direct Link To This Post kidProdigy34 December 17 2006 at 9:22pm  Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea pix would be coo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>