Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Should I do!! I need advise Please!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crystalz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystalz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Should I do!! I need advise Please!!
    Posted: June 13 2011 at 3:57pm
Hello, I have long hair a little past my waist. I wanted a perm because I always wear my hair up. So I went to a salon to get it done and the stylist said it would be no problem I wanted a tight spiral perm. She did my perm and when she was done it looked alittle curly only if I scrunched it,she told me to wait 72 hours and wash it and it will be much curler so I waited and washed it and It look's like I but a braid in over night and let it out!! That's not what I payed 200.00 dollars for so I went back to the salon and she told me there's nothing she could do about it because my hair is too heavy!! Why didn't she tell me that before she took my money!!I'm so upset I talked to the owner and she's a little old lady who can't even see that good and she told me the same thing! I went down the street to best cuts and the lady's in there told me that I was right and she should give me my money back!! So I left that day and went back up there on Friday and she wasn't there they said she should be back on Tuesday witch is Tomorrow!! I really don't think this woman is going to do anything for me!! Do I have any rights? I just don't know what to do!!!! Any advise would help Thanks!!!
Crystal <333
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic