Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bet with my Girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
danamarquez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danamarquez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bet with my Girlfriend
    Posted: July 02 2011 at 3:10pm
Picture? Pretty please?
davie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2011 at 8:53am
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

The Big Question is, "Is your girl friend happy with her haircut"? Did the stylist do a precut of her long hair or did she section it off and cut each section as she took her short?

Make sure you let her know how great she looks and how much you like it.

To answer the questions:

1. The stylist didn't put her hair in a ponytail and cut it off, with the scissors she used she'd still be cutting now!

2 Her hair was sectioned and cut

3. She really likes her new look, helped by the fact that all her friends love it.

4. I always knew she'd look great with short hair and she does. The Stylist obviously thought the same and didn't hold back in the slightest
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 8:23pm
Lucky!
A pic to share, especially before and after, would be awesome.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 1:18pm
The Big Question is, "Is your girl friend happy with her haircut"? Did the stylist do a precut of her long hair or did she section it off and cut each section as she took her short?

Make sure you let her know how great she looks and how much you like it.
davie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 10:39am
Mission accomplished!

Showed Stylist the pic and it was obvious that she was excited about taking my GF short. I suppose a pretty girl and loads of hair to cut off is most Stylists dream!

The Stylist used the smallest scissors to cut her hair - why? It was fascinating seeing all her hair come off and the transformation from long to short. The Stylist did a great job, very similar to pic, apart from the back where in the pic there was a bit of length left, the Stylist has cropped GFs nape - scissor over comb!

She looks great, from behind she has this lovely slender neck framed by two perfect ears. Now i can kiss her neck and ears with no hair getting in the way - yummy!

[IMG]smileys/smiley17.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by davie - June 17 2011 at 10:40am
davie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 3:57am
I've shown her the pic of the Pixie cut I want her to have, which she thinks is really pretty, but she is very nervous.

We've done a deal that if the stylist says it will suit her, the hair goes! I can't imagine the stylist saying it won't suit her she's very pretty
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 1:31am
You could always give her a couple of styles to pick from ranging from a small change to the full on pixie - so she gets a new style that she is comfortable with.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 12:42pm
     I think that you should give her an out. If she doesn't like short hair, this seems like a cruel, long-lasting punishment for her. You DO love her, I hope.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 11:54am
I agree with bnbivi00; but I too think you're a very lucky guy.  Can't wait to hear what happens.
HAWG
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 11:34am
If I were you, I would tell her what you were thinking (as far as style) and let her choose if she wants to or not. Since she is your girlfriend, this is kind of a good test. If she has integrity, she will go along with the cut since that was the deal!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 11:34am
If you go through with the hair cut for her, have the hairstylist wash and section her hair off. Then cut it into the new style from it current length. Don't let the stylist chop off her ponytail first. By sectioning her hair into sections and cutting it will take longer to cut and much longer chucks of hair dropping to the floor. Good luck.
davie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 5:39am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Yes, go for it...then shower her with praise and presents

Wow! two very prompt responses!

I thought that I was doing wrong making her keep to a bet when it meant cutting her hair but obviously not!

I will look again nearer the time of the appointment to see what the concensus is then!

I must admit the thought of finally having her short haired is fantastic, but I'm also looking forward to watching the cut and the transformation from long to short
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 5:30am
Yes, go for it...then shower her with praise and presents
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 5:24am
Absolutely, your a lucky man.  If your can post some before and after pics.
davie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 5:20am
I had a bet with my girlfriend which I've won!

Her forfeit for losing the bet, is that I'm allowed to take her to a hair salon and have her hair cut in to a style of my choosing - I've always wanted her to have a pixie.

Her hair is currently brunette and about half way between shoulders and bra strap. She is very attractive and I'm sure will look stunning with short hair.

Although she agreed to the bet, and is willing to go through with the haircut (tomorrow) I know she is very nervous about.

The question is should I make her go through with it, or tell her she doesn't have to?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic