Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lady Gaga Goes With New Green Wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
cxyhandbags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxyhandbags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lady Gaga Goes With New Green Wig
    Posted: June 19 2011 at 10:13pm

gaga-mmvas.jpg

At Sunday's Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Lady Gaga performed "Edge of Glory" and took home the awards for International Video of the Year (for "Judas") and Favorite International Artist.

She returned to the stage for a finale performance of "Born This Way." She showcased a new wig.  Love it or hate it?

Edited by cxyhandbags - June 20 2011 at 8:22am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2011 at 8:25pm
She also glued matching underarm hair and other parts of her body hair so that the color and cuffs all matched..if you get my drift. 

I think glueing colored hair to match her wig is a little....eeewwww...for me...but whatever.  Its Lady Gaga.  Love her music but I think she goes a little too far in the hair department.  But that's must me.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 1:28am
Well, I don't love her new hairstyle or new wig. Actually,  she is lady gaga and we all love here music. So that's why I don't care what she wear or what's her new hairstyle...
hairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 8:36am
Agreed. Doesn't really matter what she wears.  Just that she sings.  Love her voice and her music.
I am the fan of lace wigs.

office2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote office2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 2:03am

Love her wigs.  She looks good in everything.

Edited by office2010 - July 02 2011 at 6:45pm
ameliyathomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameliyathomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 2:24am
I never ever  like Lady gaga's hair style. according to me, she has horrible hair style sense. i like her songs...
jiangjiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiangjiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2011 at 10:46pm
I agree.  She looked much better in the beginning of her career with her hair blonde and not so crazy.  I don't like the green.

Edited by jiangjiang - August 12 2011 at 7:37am
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 1:36am
Hate it but anyway she is Lady Gaga. It's either you like her or not when it comes to her fashion statement but I'm loving her songs.
JhonPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JhonPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 8:50pm
Surely a great hair style along with an awesome wig. Love and am a big fan of her songs.
viktenjhon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viktenjhon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 12:24pm

Edited by viktenjhon - June 28 2013 at 10:06am
numbernine619 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numbernine619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 1:05am
She do so many experiments with her look.

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 1:35pm
John Curran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Curran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 6:01am
my god! I hated it! It looks like she has applied some poison to her hair :P
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 3:18pm
This lady is an innovator and can sing like crazy. Love it. 
aleenajoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleenajoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2012 at 12:37am
one of my favorite singer...
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 1:16am
I like her so much. She is the lady who experiment on herself every time.
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 5:36am
Love her in green.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 10:37am
melrosextension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melrosextension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2012 at 1:04pm
She does many experiments and it was one of them. It suits her and she knows it..I really like her choices!!
subashseo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subashseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2013 at 4:47am
Lady Gaga lives to shock and her hair or wigs is the best way to do it.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 03 2014 at 3:49pm
andreahidges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreahidges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2013 at 7:54pm
Just when you think Lady Gaga can’t come up with a more outrageous hairstyle than the last, somehow she does it. From a structured crimped bob to funky braids to banana-yellow waves the Bad Romance singer knows how to turn heads with her hair.

abaozuibang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abaozuibang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2013 at 9:11pm
Lady Gaga has worn ever imaginable color of wig possible.

For a great article which shows a lot of Gaga's various wigs go to:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesevilla/lady-gagas-most-spectacular-wigs#ch63up

I like her best in one of various blonde wigs.  Green doesn't seem all that flattering on her.

Do you agree?

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 03 2014 at 3:47pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic