Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unmanageable wavy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lemurianlemur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemurianlemur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unmanageable wavy hair
    Posted: June 25 2011 at 11:09pm
Hello,
I'm new here, and I'm guessing that you can already tell what this post is going to be about by the title.

First of all, I have extremely thick hair, it is the kind of hair that doesn't stay in place for a long period of time and gets frizzy and wavy (but still stays somewhat straight) after being active for a short amount of time.... I am wondering how I can make it more manageable?

I do not want to use any type of product with harmful chemicals in it. I don't want my hair to look greasy, I just want it to lay down a little more, and be a little less dry and wavy looking. I part my hair on the side, and comb it over, and I cannot figure out how to get that kind of hair style to where it looks nice and actually stays in place. I would prefer some type of natural method/home remedy for this. If not, I am open to actual products, as long as it is non-greasy.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by lemurianlemur - June 25 2011 at 11:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic